Scrubs fans

Hazed and Amuzed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIfh6vpGmqA&NR=1

Aziz Ansari and Courney Cox seem to be joining the crew.

Aziz is a funny little !@#$er, I think he'll be a great addition. Not so sure about the Dr. Cox vs. Dr. Cox dynamic yet.

Wow, awesome. I love Aziz. He's on an MTV sketch comedy show called The Human Giant that makes me laugh my ass off. This will make the show better.

Sweet! I hadn't heard anything about Scrubs coming back. The last season was pretty sub-par, but I'm glad to see it's not going away completely. Wasn't Zach leaving the show supposed to be the reason it was ending?

Sweet! I hadn't heard anything about Scrubs coming back. The last season was pretty sub-par, but I'm glad to see it's not going away completely. Wasn't Zach leaving the show supposed to be the reason it was ending?

NBC didn't want them and they tinkered with the show because of the strike. That's why it sucked. Bill Lawerence is getting the chance to end it the way he wants to with ABC. This is supposed to be the last season but who knows, it looks like they might be setting up a spin-off.

NBC didn't want them and they tinkered with the show because of the strike. That's why it sucked. Bill Lawerence is getting the chance to end it the way he wants to with ABC. This is supposed to be the last season but who knows, it looks like they might be setting up a spin-off.

I always joke that if they ever did a spinoff, I would want it to be about Ted and the Janitor.

Yeah those two can steal the show from time to time. The best part about the show is what's going on around it. The character stories are the same every season but they seem to keep it fresh with detail.

I was afraid that Scrubs may have "jumped the Shark" when JD had his kid. What's sad is that kid is barely mentioned, you think being a new dad would be a principle character guide but like some people said, last season was stinkeroo due to the writers strike.

And please, please stay away from Elliot and JD love story crap....it's been played.

I was afraid that Scrubs may have "jumped the Shark" when JD had his kid. What's sad is that kid is barely mentioned, you think being a new dad would be a principle character guide but like some people said, last season was stinkeroo due to the writers strike.

And please, please stay away from Elliot and JD love story crap....it's been played.

From what I understand NBC had the handcuffs on Lawrence for the last couple of seasons. ABC is going to let him do it His way, which is good if you liked the first couple of seasons.

• 1 month later...

This is likely the final season of the show though as Zach Braff has said this is the last season he'll do and hate to say it but JD is the centerpiece of the show and with him gone so goes the show if ask me. I'll admit the shows been pretty funny this season. Last night's episode with Ted's reaction to Kelso back in his office was priceless.

This is likely the final season of the show though as Zach Braff has said this is the last season he'll do and hate to say it but JD is the centerpiece of the show and with him gone so goes the show if ask me. I'll admit the shows been pretty funny this season. Last night's episode with Ted's reaction to Kelso back in his office was priceless.

Yeah this is supposed to be the last, actually last season was supposed to be the last but NBC screwed the pooch on that one...

BTW Aziz is a great addition to the show

Yeah this is supposed to be the last, actually last season was supposed to be the last but NBC screwed the pooch on that one...

BTW Aziz is a great addition to the show

It's good thing ABC brought it back because last year's season finale was a total disappointment. In terms of Aziz, he's pretty good but whenever I see him and that other intern "Jo" I ended up thinking about Flight of the Conchords as that's where I recognize them from.

Two full episodes without Turk last night. That was different.

I take it that the Aziz you guys are talking about is Ed? I can't stand the character and I'm glad he got fired. I can't think of anyone more annoying during the entire run for this show, not even JD. So far, Joe is the only worthwile intern out of this group.