Bailout Deal Looks Dead

Ya, we dodged a bullet there! Almost used money to bail out an American industry where American workers and consumers would have benefited. Filthy workers!

Now, let's get back to building projects in Iraq

lol your such a troll. UAW just doesn't get it. Talk about leading a sheltered existence. Look forward to some of the UAW boys f'n the man working for $9.10 hour somewhere stacking shelves. Now there's an idea. Maybe they can get together after GM goes for a $h1t and try to get jobs at Walmart. That could be a good goal for them. Get a mighty union in there and try to bring down another US industry giant. That's what their good at! :blink:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol your such a troll. UAW just doesn't get it. Talk about leading a sheltered existence. Look forward to some of the UAW boys f'n the man working for $9.10 hour somewhere stacking shelves. Now there's an idea. Maybe they can get together after GM goes for a $h1t and try to get jobs at Walmart. That could be a good goal for them. Get a mighty union in there and try to bring down another US industry giant. That's what their good at! :blink:

Again, blame the union. Just sad.

BREAKING NEWS: Everyone it's ONLY the unions fault that this industry is going down. :angry::lol: :lol:

Good job Republicans!

<_<

Damn right. Today reminds me of why I was once a registered Republican.

I see pBills is seeking refuge here after absorbing a beat down OTW. Feel free to address the pay and benefit inequities in the auto industry here.

Ah yes, the people that understand. <_<

Yes, the people who get paid for that kind of work. Not people who get their opinions from reading articles written by people who generally don't understand what they're writing about.

I see pBills is seeking refuge here after absorbing a beat down OTW.

There's nothing like bragging about "message board beatdown" that screams to the world "I'm a nerdy loser who spent my entire youth crammed into a locker!".

<_<

I love how all the right wing losers here claim to be "independents" yet Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr couldn't manage one million votes between them. They barely even received one half of one percent! Just admit it-you're a Republican and a partisan one at that.

<_<

I see pBills is seeking refuge here after absorbing a beat down OTW. Feel free to address the pay and benefit inequities in the auto industry here.

A hole I just replied to your typical one-sided post. Never see the other side right.

We at least burress is be punished for being stupid, unlike the UAW who are getting their balls licked by the Democrats.

And Toyota, BMW and Honda aren't licking Shelby's... please. At least UAW was willing to come to the table, the Republicans wouldn't even be above board with what they were shoveling and now even the WH understands that if the Auto dealers declare bankruptcy, the suppliers are going to too and then we are in a real mess. Get off you ant-union high horse and quit blaming unions for the Big Three's problems, start with management and the Republican's management of this economy.

The old Republican adage" "its our way or the highway, no negotiations and we aren't going to be an honest broker, our agenda is to try and break the other side, not provide a real solution.... Nice bi-partisan politics....

P.S. Open up Toyota's books and find out what they are really paying their workers including our's and foreign countries' subsidies.... When all the dollars are actually on the table, then lets find a level wage equity... Until then quit blaming the unions and trying to violate a legal contract by illegitimate means.

Take your right to be fired states and suffer the consequences.... That is just what workers is this country need, more Walmart Southern style ill hospitality.... Smile at them as we stab them in the back and screw them every chance we get....

Oh, throw in a little Enron fraud and then we are really in business...

At least Blago had the guts to ask for his money up front, a mistake mind you and illegal, but not any less immoral with what these Southern Senators are doing.

There's nothing like bragging about "message board beatdown" that screams to the world "I'm a nerdy loser who spent my entire youth crammed into a locker!".

I think threatening to humiliate someone on a message board while being completely incapable of doing it really takes the prize.

I think threatening to humiliate someone on a message board while being completely incapable of doing it really takes the prize.

I didn't? Actually I provided incontrovertible proof that your "computer models" take was just a rehashing of a widely circulated right wing talking point. Whether you or your cheering section of brain deficient Talking Point Tom fanboys chooses to accept that I don't care.

I didn't? Actually I provided incontrovertible proof that your "computer models" take was just a rehashing of a widely circulated right wing talking point. Whether you or your cheering section of brain deficient Talking Point Tom fanboys chooses to accept that I don't care.

No, actually you didn't. Because you would have also had to DISprove that I have first-hand knowledge of the subject - which I do. Which I can and have demonstrated to other people. Just not you, because you're a waste of time.

No, actually you didn't. Because you would have also had to DISprove that I have first-hand knowledge of the subject - which I do. Which I can and have demonstrated to other people. Just not you, because you're a waste of time.

I hate to break it to you but you can't prove "first-hand knowledge of the subject" on a message board.

Again, blame the union. Just sad.

BREAKING NEWS: Everyone it's ONLY the unions fault that this industry is going down. <_<:thumbsup::wallbash:

Not just the unions. I'm sure there's some mismanagement as well. I would have thought that Detroit would have got it's $h1t together after turning out crap during the 60s and 70s and getting owned by Japan. Guess not. But now there is no justification for the union manifesto now in the world competitive marketplace. Work less, get paid more. It's great if you can get it but be prepared for something like the current meltdown if you do get what you want. No whining.

Why is FU UAW? Because they did not want to lose or give up even more than they already have? Pensions have been cut, health care for retirees has been TAKEN ON BY THE UAW, a reduction in wages takes affect in 2010. Yes, F the UAW for screwing this up. My Butt.

The FU UAW is that they are not willing to negotiate until 2010. FU.

Not just the unions. I'm sure there's some mismanagement as well. I would have thought that Detroit would have got it's $h1t together after turning out crap during the 60s and 70s and getting owned by Japan. Guess not. But now there is no justification for the union manifesto now in the world competitive marketplace. Work less, get paid more. It's great if you can get it but be prepared for something like the current meltdown if you do get what you want. No whining.

That is a nice lie the RW keeps repeating, but Unions especially the UAW have been changing and they came to the table. But it is kind a like Stephan Marbury with the Knicks, why would he give up money all ready obligated to him unless he was going to a situation that was going to help him out in the future. I think the guys is a joke, but if the Knicks are going to poison the well in negotiations, why should he give up what is legally owed him???

And to further the argument, the UAW is willing to make concessions, but it doesn't sound like management of the big three are, so go take you misinformation and stow you RW talking points unless you can actually provide a solution that is worthy of discussion...