New Head Coach?

thewildrabbit

Lets talk GM!

Ralph Wilson in a money saving move didn't replace the old* GM in Marv Levy after he left buffalo. Anyone else notice that the Raiders are also without a GM.

Not gonna bash Ralph Wilson because he has been loyal to the city of Buffalo and kept the Bills in western NY when he could have easily moved elsewhere for lots more $$$ like Al Davis has done numerous times.

Still,until the Bills must fix the most glaring problem in the lack of a great head coach and offensive coordinator they will continue to lose and say its lack of talent.

The Bills need a new General Manager!

Look what Atlanta did whith a hiring a new GM,he hired a new head coach in Mike Smith

From PFW,

“What (Falcons GM Thomas) Dimitroff has done in Atlanta has to open up the eyes of owners. It definitely can’t hurt scouting directors with the way he has been running with the banner. I thought it would’ve taken three years to turn that team around. He walked in, and they are fighting for a playoff spot out of the gate. I thought (the selection of Matt) Ryan was a great move. I thought he would’ve been the first pick in the draft. He hit on (Michael) Turner like you only dream it. You’ve got to take your hat off to him. … (Bill) Belichick rules New England with an iron fist, and he does not allow a lot of opinions to be heard in the building, but Dimitroff is clearly proving himself as a decision maker. He’s made all the right moves.”

The guy I'd like to see the bills hire,

“When you look at Charley Casserly’s last draft in Houston, you’ve got to give him some credit. Mario Williams and DeMeco Ryans are Pro Bowl players. Eric Winston has been solid. Owen Daniels is emerging as one of the game’s best all-around tight ends. (Casserly’s) last draft was a helluva draft. The biggest problem he had in Houston was building the offensive line. He paid a lot of veterans in the supplemental draft that never panned out. But he has hit on high picks. Dunta Robinson has turned out to be a better cornerback than DeAngelo Hall. Andre Johnson has become one of the premier receivers in football. And he uncovered some late-round gems, if you can call them that — guys like (Buccaneers DE) Greg White and C.C. Brown.”

Or Hire Bill Cowher as GM head coach and pay him as such.

I'm afraid to say it, but sadly I doubt Ralph Wilson will make the "jump to lightspeed" and hire anyone he has to pay a high salary to, even though it will put more money in his hands eventually.

*no pun intended

Lets talk GM!

Ralph Wilson in a money saving move didn't replace the old* GM in Marv Levy after he left buffalo. Anyone else notice that the Raiders are also without a GM.

Not gonna bash Ralph Wilson because he has been loyal to the city of Buffalo and kept the Bills in western NY when he could have easily moved elsewhere for lots more $$$ like Al Davis has done numerous times.

Still,until the Bills must fix the most glaring problem in the lack of a great head coach and offensive coordinator they will continue to lose and say its lack of talent.

The Bills need a new General Manager!

Look what Atlanta did whith a hiring a new GM,he hired a new head coach in Mike Smith

From PFW,

“What (Falcons GM Thomas) Dimitroff has done in Atlanta has to open up the eyes of owners. It definitely can’t hurt scouting directors with the way he has been running with the banner. I thought it would’ve taken three years to turn that team around. He walked in, and they are fighting for a playoff spot out of the gate. I thought (the selection of Matt) Ryan was a great move. I thought he would’ve been the first pick in the draft. He hit on (Michael) Turner like you only dream it. You’ve got to take your hat off to him. … (Bill) Belichick rules New England with an iron fist, and he does not allow a lot of opinions to be heard in the building, but Dimitroff is clearly proving himself as a decision maker. He’s made all the right moves.”

The guy I'd like to see the bills hire,

“When you look at Charley Casserly’s last draft in Houston, you’ve got to give him some credit. Mario Williams and DeMeco Ryans are Pro Bowl players. Eric Winston has been solid. Owen Daniels is emerging as one of the game’s best all-around tight ends. (Casserly’s) last draft was a helluva draft. The biggest problem he had in Houston was building the offensive line. He paid a lot of veterans in the supplemental draft that never panned out. But he has hit on high picks. Dunta Robinson has turned out to be a better cornerback than DeAngelo Hall. Andre Johnson has become one of the premier receivers in football. And he uncovered some late-round gems, if you can call them that — guys like (Buccaneers DE) Greg White and C.C. Brown.”

Or Hire Bill Cowher as GM head coach and pay him as such.

I'm afraid to say it, but sadly I doubt Ralph Wilson will make the "jump to lightspeed" and hire anyone he has to pay a high salary to, even though it will put more money in his hands eventually.

*no pun intended

Toronto thing ring a bell? And save the Toronto deal is meant to keep the Bills in Buffalo garbage......Id beleive that if there were actually Bills fans at the Toronto game.

And Ralph is far from Loyal to Bills fans, if he was loyal the Toronto series would have never happen.

Otherwise nice post. Thats the only thing I disagree with. The loyalty thing.