Jennifer Aniston

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull!!!! granted taste is in the eye of the beholder, but I call Bull...unless you are in beverly hills...there is no way Jennifer Anniston, or Angelina Jolie for that matter(and i am not a Jolie fan) could EVER be mistaken for average

Ok ok. Maybe I underrated her just because I can't stand that awful show she was on. At the same time, I still don't think she's a beauty by any means. Honestly, no bs I would give her a 7.5. Now if you really want to talk hot sitcom women I really enjoy that Portia from Arrested Development. Yea I know shes a carpet muncher but I think she would be crazy hot if she was with another lipstick lesbo. But, alas, that no talent shrew Ellen has her.

I am one of the biggest proponents of banning that word......but with Jennifer Aniston....all bets are off......have at it :blink:

:angry::lol: @ Poojer.

As for that pic, whoa. That cover of Jennifer Aniston stopped me right in my tracks.

She's two months away from 40...and she looks better than ever! I have to agree with Steely and Hazed...I thought Jennifer Aniston was hot 15 years ago and I think she's hotter now. I still cannot believe Brad dumped her for the Skank Who Shall Not Be Named.

Let me put it this way. If I were to wake up and find Jen laying next to me would I roll over and go back to sleep? NO!

You would go to the phone, call 911 and report an intruder! That's what you were getting at, right? :blink:

You do know she's of the same persuasion as Rachel Maddow, right? But Portia was married to a man at one time.

She'd definitely be the female in any lesbian relationship. :lol:

And that affects my wanting to nail her how?

You would go to the phone, call 911 and report an intruder! That's what you were getting at, right? :blink:

:lol::angry:

I disagree, I think she's pretty freakin' hot.

Dude, Cinci is talking beauty........Audrey Hepburn, Ava Gardner and Marrilyn Monroe type of look. Not Jane Fonda sexy.

Not a Quarter Century type of beauty. I too will be 40 in the upcoming months & she will never be looked back at in twenty five years.

What's a wing-nut? One of those satanic lefties that have done and that want to continue to make laws about any aspect of ones' behavior? :blink:

Um... it's a phrase used to describe anyone who is effin loony. You know, people that make out with their siblings, wear vials of blood around their necks, travel to foreign lands and steal babies. Wing-nut. Crazie. Psycho. Loonie. Crayonz. :angry: