Jennifer Aniston

\GoBillsInDallas/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's getting alot of attention lately for not really doing anything but being hot isn't she? It's not like her being hot is new development, but I'm noticing her in the newspapers* by the checkout lines alot lately.

* my ex-mother-in-law from many years back actually called Star, The Enquirer, etc... "newspapers" or "the paper." :wub:

There has got to be a major malfunction with her that all these dudes cheat on her. She seems normal and she is gorgeous but gets stepped on... I don't get it.

She never stops talking. And I'm being generous using the word "talking". Yammering is more accurate.

She's getting alot of attention lately for not really doing anything but being hot isn't she? It's not like her being hot is new development, but I'm noticing her in the newspapers* by the checkout lines alot lately.

* my ex-mother-in-law from many years back actually called Star, The Enquirer, etc... "newspapers" or "the paper." :wub:

It's because of her movie Marley and me.

That was from a movie "So I Married an Ax Murderer".

Nice catch. :wub:

She actually did though. She would ask where were her papers, who moved her papers. I thought it was a joke from the movie too, until I found out she was serious. I think Mike Myers stole material from my ex-MIL.

I'm guessing you know this from when you two dated... <_<

I can't discuss our realtionship any further but we did not technically date.

Ask Beerball if you want more detail. He has no problem violating non-disclosure agreements.

Edit: He broke it before I even finished typing.....albeit with a poor description of my line of business which displays his surface level understanding despite years of training. :wub::D:lol:

I can't discuss our realtionship any further but we did not technically date.

Ask Beerball if you want more detail. He has no problem violating non-disclosure agreements.

Edit: He broke it before I even finished typing.....albeit with a poor description of my line of business which displays his surface level understanding despite years of training. :wub::D:lol:

It's ok, he knows you only 'walked her dog'.

That's from MIB. K picks them up to get the real info. :D