Golden Globe nominations

K-Gun10

I'm just glad they finally came up with a way to heap praise and adoration on these otherwise humble and private individuals. I can't think of anyone who deserves awards more. I just hope that some of them use this rare appearance in front of a microphone to trash America and tell me how to live my life. After all, they are generally very intelligent and well rounded people who deal with the same issues you and I do. In fact, they should come up with several other awards shows for actors and musicians so we don't have to go more than a few weeks without one.

I'm just glad they finally came up with a way to heap praise and adoration on these otherwise humble and private individuals. I can't think of anyone who deserves awards more. I just hope that some of them use this rare appearance in front of a microphone to trash America and tell me how to live my life. After all, they are generally very intelligent and well rounded people who deal with the same issues you and I do. In fact, they should come up with several other awards shows for actors and musicians so we don't have to go more than a few weeks without one.

Plus, don't you think these folks really deserve one night to get all dressed up and go out?

Plus, don't you think these folks really deserve one night to get all dressed up and go out?

I can't think of a better way to spend a few thousand dollars. My life will be empty until I find out "who they are wearing" from some douche chasing them down the aisle. Maybe they can slip in some tips on helping the environment after they leave one of their huge homes and travel in a big limo to a self-serving event that wastes more energy than Michael Moore's microwave. One major benefit of being single...No more awards shows or celebrity gossip shows.

I can't think of a better way to spend a few thousand dollars. My life will be empty until I find out "who they are wearing" from some douche chasing them down the aisle. Maybe they can slip in some tips on helping the environment after they leave one of their huge homes and travel in a big limo to a self-serving event that wastes more energy than Michael Moore's microwave. One major benefit of being single...No more awards shows or celebrity gossip shows.

My wife loathes these people almost as much as I do and that's some pretty heavy loathing on my part. Man I got so lucky finding that woman. <_<

:wub: you get award for Bullpen's favorite post of the morning (it's only 11 am out here).

Congratulations, now tell eveyrone who you are wearing while accepting this award. :D

She does but I've got her locked up in a closet for when I get bored. Sorry.

:lol: