How many times will Obama say "uh'

Hey, your side of the aisle mocked Bush for eight years about "subliminable nukulur terrarist strategery." You thought the other side of the aisle would take the high road now?

And I will continue to mock Bush. Obama's pauses may be caused by his desire for find le mot juste....the big difference is he actually FINDS them. I will almost MISS that blank look on Bush's face as he tries to find a word...any word...and then the glee as he spits out...who knows what.

And I will continue to mock Bush. Obama's pauses may be caused by his desire for find le mot juste....the big difference is he actually FINDS them. I will almost MISS that blank look on Bush's face as he tries to find a word...any word...and then the glee as he spits out...who knows what.

Not to mention that Bush rarely spoke without it being scripted. At least Obama does talk to the press

Obama is a lying communists fraud . He hasnt even been swore in and all his friends are riddled with scandle . He is saddened and sobered AH and he is clean and well AH spoken.

And AH soon all you will have to talk about is Bush . And Obama pauses are caused by a brain cramp and lack of a teleprompter.

Obama is a lying communists fraud . He hasnt even been swore in and all his friends are riddled with scandle . He is saddened and sobered AH and he is clean and well AH spoken.

And AH soon all you will have to talk about is Bush . And Obama pauses are caused by a brain cramp and lack of a teleprompter.

Since saying stuff makes it true: You are a pedophile.

LOL!!! That was great! I'll bet Dubya was continually surprised at what popped out. "Hey Laura, lissin to this one...."