Mark My Words, Aaron Curry

Beerball

I've got a ten-page list now of all the words I've been marking--it's going to be difficult to keep track.

By the way, who's Aaron Curry? Or Alex Mack, for that matter? (Regardless, the Bills better sign BOTH of them, or I'm done with this team)

Stud basketball player for Cardinal Dougherty (on Hertel Ave between Elmwood & Military for you young-uns) in the mid-70's, ended up starting at Oklahoma. <_<

I expect Dick to be Stoic. <_<

:worthy:

Stoic: a member of a school of philosophy founded by Zeno of Citium about 300 b.c. holding that the wise man should be free from passion, unmoved by joy or grief, and submissive to natural law

That fits Dick like a reservoir tipped condom!

If anyone wants to check out a highlight video of Curry to see what the Bills will be passing up, check out this one:

Mark MY words: nobody on this board has a clue who the Bills could, would, or should draft 4-1/2 months from now. We don't even know where they pick yet. Sheesh.

Hahahaha. Ahh, you are a veteran of this message board. I see. Well, as tempting as it to waste my time pursuing the goal of posting 15,000+ times like you, all in order to be a d-bag, I think I'll pass. If you want to actually argue if the Bills will draft the 35th-40th ranked player on many major draft boards with a top 15 pick, I am willing to debate. Otherwise, your jokes are pretty lame.

hahahahahahahahaha