Bills Bobbleheads

MattyT

So the local Tops market slashed the prices on their Drew and Coy bobblehead dolls from $10 to $5. At that price I couldn't pass them up so I got one of Drew and one of Coy and put them on the dashboard of my Jeep.

I park my car on the street last night and wouldn't you know it? Some bastard broke in and left me 4 more Coy bobbleheads and 7 more Drews!

I'm bummed to say the least. :doh:

Seriously though...they are marked down to $5. No surprise. :lol:

So the local Tops market slashed the prices on their Drew and Coy bobblehead dolls from $10 to $5. At that price I couldn't pass them up so I got one of Drew and one of Coy and put them on the dashboard of my Jeep.

I park my car on the street last night and wouldn't you know it? Some bastard broke in and left me 4 more Coy bobbleheads and 7 more Drews!

I'm bummed to say the least.    <_<

Seriously though...they are marked down to $5. No surprise.  :)

88548[/snapback]

When my mom went shopping,the cashier told her she needed only 10 more points for a bobblehead. My mom told her she didnt want a Drew bobblehead,but the cashier told her that it would be the Willis one. I asked her to make sure she got those points next week! B)

Seriously though...they are marked down to $5. No surprise.  :lol:

88548[/snapback]

:lol:

Drew and Coy? Are you sure those aren't BUBBLEheads?? :lol:

88548[/snapback]

Sorry about your window. I hope your deductable isn't too high. :lol:

88548[/snapback]

Thats too funny :lol: