Buckets of Crow: You know who you are, come get yours

Just in case you need to be reminded: Acorn thread, where some posters decided to tell me and others that corruption in Chicago Democratic Machine politics was not "common knowledge" or "proven".

Well, all of you can blow it out your a__. Once again, as if we needed more examples, we see another Daley clone getting busted for trying to sell a senate seat. Apparently there is wire evidence. :censored: Once again, we see just how completely corrupt the Democrats in Chicago are.

And finally no one can say that Obama does not come directly from most corrupt, low-life, area of the city, the Southside, in perhaps the most corrupt city in the history of the world. Only Rome itself can compete.

So eat up retards, and do yourself a favor and actually do the reading before you post. Might not look so foolish next time.

Now whether Obama can deal with this? I don't know. It's a catch .22. If he does the right thing, and supports busting all of these scumbags in earnest, he destroys the very people who got him where he is. If he obfuscates, his biggest weakness(not taking a firm stand on issues = changing his mind every other day) will get even bigger.

It's too bad for Obama, really. I am sure that he will gain this an excuse from the media, but people won't forget. After all, Obama '= Clinton. Unless Obama is very careful with this, 2010 could be very painful, because this is the first thing people will see form him as President.

Just in case you need to be reminded: Acorn thread, where some posters decided to tell me and others that corruption in Chicago Democratic Machine politics was not "common knowledge" or "proven".

Well, all of you can blow it out your a__. Once again, as if we needed more examples, we see another Daley clone getting busted for trying to sell a senate seat. Apparently there is wire evidence. :censored: Once again, we see just how completely corrupt the Democrats in Chicago are.

And finally no one can say that Obama does not come directly from most corrupt, low-life, area of the city, the Southside, in perhaps the most corrupt city in the history of the world. Only Rome itself can compete.

So eat up retards, and do yourself a favor and actually do the reading before you post. Might not look so foolish next time.

Now whether Obama can deal with this? I don't know. It's a catch .22. If he does the right thing, and supports busting all of these scumbags in earnest, he destroys the very people who got him where he is. If he obfuscates, his biggest weakness(not taking a firm stand on issues = changing his mind every other day) will get even bigger.

It's too bad for Obama, really. I am sure that he will gain this an excuse from the media, but people won't forget. After all, Obama '= Clinton. Unless Obama is very careful with this, 2010 could be very painful, because this is the first thing people will see form him as President.

Already posted. A day late and a braincell short.

But here get an education. :censored:

I posted this in the Illinois Governor corruption thread that's already on the board. :censored:

NYT article

In a sequence of events that neatly captures the contradictions of Barack Obama’s rise through Illinois politics, a phone call he made three months ago to urge passage of a state ethics bill indirectly contributed to the downfall of a fellow Democrat he twice supported, Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich.

Mr. Obama placed the call to his political mentor, Emil Jones Jr., president of the Illinois Senate. Mr. Jones was a critic of the legislation, which sought to curb the influence of money in politics, as was Mr. Blagojevich, who had vetoed it. But after the call from Mr. Obama, the Senate overrode the veto, prompting the governor to press state contractors for campaign contributions before the law’s restrictions could take effect on Jan. 1, prosecutors say.

Tipped off to Mr. Blagojevich’s efforts, federal agents obtained wiretaps for his phones and eventually overheard what they say was scheming by the governor to profit from his appointment of a successor to the United States Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Obama. One official whose name has long been mentioned in Chicago political circles as a potential successor is Mr. Jones, a machine politician who was viewed as a roadblock to ethics reform but is friendly with Mr. Obama.

Beyond the irony of its outcome, Mr. Obama’s unusual decision to inject himself into a statewide issue during the height of his presidential campaign was a reminder that despite his historic ascendancy to the White House, he has never quite escaped the murky and insular world of Illinois politics. It is a world he has long navigated, to the consternation of his critics, by engaging in a kind of realpolitik, Chicago-style, which allowed him to draw strength from his relationships with important players without becoming compromised by their many weaknesses.

By the time Mr. Obama intervened on the ethics measure, his relationship with Mr. Blagojevich, always defined more by political proximity than by personal chemistry, had cooled as the governor became increasingly engulfed in legal troubles. There is nothing in the criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday to indicate that Mr. Obama knew anything about plans to seek money and favors in exchange for his Senate seat; he has never been implicated in any other “pay to play” cases that have emerged from the long-running investigation of the Blagojevich administration.

dumbasssayswhat.

Last I checked he's got to get thru 2009 first. I'd imagine people will look at 2009 in evaluating how they vote in 2010.

Already posted. A day late and a braincell short.

But here get an education. :censored:

I posted this in the Illinois Governor corruption thread that's already on the board. :censored:

dumbasssayswhat.

You probably should have just posted this. :censored: This thread is about beating on certain posters who told me I was "delusional" or hopelessly biased for simply stating facts.

He already is. He was, in fact, doing this before the election.

Try to keep up.

Sorry, but it's extremely hard to post at two speeds:

1. retard, for the Molsons, Drag Eliot, Lurker, Blurz, etc. and

2. smart, for you, John Adams, KTFBD, Bluefire, etc.

at the same time.

Last I checked he's got to get thru 2009 first. I'd imagine people will look at 2009 in evaluating how they vote in 2010.

People will look at what they're told to look at.

In this case...the media will tell them to look at Obama's "historic election", and completely ignore his economically-ravaged first half-term.

You probably should have just posted this. :censored: This thread is about beating on certain posters who told me I was "delusional" or hopelessly biased for simply stating facts.

at the same time.

Sorry, I just thought the article I posted had something to do with this.

In the future I'll highlight the parts I'm specifically responding to. :censored:

Keep trying. You'll hit second gear some day.

:censored:

But how? If I have these guys constantly holding the rest of the class back?

Oh, and how's the talking, not doing, job going Tom? :censored:

Those of us on the other side of that position are doing quite well on deploying our new MDS and PQRI architectures that do both in real time. I wonder who fixes health care first? But I forgot, you're the smart one...hehehehehe. :censored:

at the same time.

Actually you're permanently locked in this gear-

3. Ranting, shilling, unintelligible, wingnut hack-mode for LABallzFondler, KoolaideDrinker in CT, and Wacka.

Actually you're permanently locked in this gear-

3. Ranting, shilling, unintelligible, wingnut hack-mode for LABallzFondler, KoolaideDrinker in CT, and Wacka.

Eat your crow and STFU. At least have the decency and intellectual honesty to admit the facts are and were as I said.

Decency and honesty on PPP?

ROTFL.

Not to toot my own horn, but I come about as close as anyone. And I called Rachel Maddow a carpet muncher today. :censored:

Have you heard yet that Obama pals around with William Ayers, a terrorist who once bombed the Pentagon?

Nobody born after 1968 cares, Elliot. Including me. Ayres is pushing 65. He ain't gonna be bombing military installations when he has to use a walker.

OC, stop poaching my job.

I thought your job was to run surveillance on Elliot for the government.

Elliot: Don't look behind you! Wait! Now look...see? It's Tom, or Tom's people, the rest of the Wingnuts and Shills.*

Edit:* part of my new "fight crazy with crazy" program. Of course now that Obama has been elected I am sure to get it funded. I will just go down to DC, say the words "should", "not fair", "green" and "corporations are bad" about 100 times and I am sure to get my new program funded.

I thought your job was to run surveillance on Elliot for the government.

Elliot: Don't look behind you! Wait! Now look...see? It's Tom, or Tom's people, the rest of the Wingnuts and Shills.

Nope, my job is to parrot talking points from O'Reilly so all my worshippers who look to me for validation know what to think.

Surveilling Elliot is someone else's responsibility. I don't baby-sit.