A Realistic Wish List for 2009

Quarterback Moves: Losman gone, We sign Ramsey to help Edwards

Edwards is obviously the future. I do believe this is his make or break despite this being his 2nd year starting. Is the concussion really an impact on his confidence? We will find out in 2009.

Runningback Moves: Will stay the same, We sign a RB through the late draft

Lynch is our feature back and I believe he will be much better with a new center. Fred Jackson will stay and Omon will also stay unless he fumbles his way out like Dwayne Wright (which I don't think will happen).

Wide Receiver Moves: Will stay the same, We sign a WR in the late draft

Our core is pretty good. We have our Evans, Reed, Hardy, Parrish, Jenkins and an upcoming star in Steve Johnson.

Tight End Moves: Royal gone, We sign a TE in the late draft

It seems like one of the Dereks will be starting next year. I really do not know how Royal is starting on any NFL roster.

Offensive Line Moves: Stays the same, We grab a center in the early draft

I know how much we want a new center - but I really don't think anything will change on this line. We pick up a center in the early draft.

Special Team Moves: Stays the Same

Lindell and Moorman are safe.

Defensive Line Moves: Kelsay battles 1st round DE draft pick for starting spot.

I do believe the line will be exactly the same as this year but now we have a stud DE as our 1st rounder.

Linebacker Moves: Crowell gone, We sign a OLB in the mid draft, Vilma signed to 3 year deal.

Jonathan Vilma is our big off season pickup of 2009. Crowell leaves the team. Vilma brings agility and better tackling to the team.

Cornerback Moves: Draft CB in mid draft

I cannot see Greer leaving the Bills this season. The lineup looks basically the same.

Safety Moves: Stays the Same

KO Simpson did show signs of stardom but that quickly diminished. He is slow to get to the ball. Not a great run stopper either. We do have depth at FS but I do not think KO is the answer. He will start in 2009.

Possible Pick ups:

DE Bertrand Berry -Would be a huge pickup but small chance due to Kyle Williams

LB Karlos Dansby - either him or Vilma

QB Boller - either him or Ramsey

WR Jabar Gaffney - If Reed is indeed the 2nd WR in 2009, Gaffney could be a good slot receiver with Parrish

Surprise Move:

K Shane Lechler

bollar are you out of your mind. we will upgrade our linebackers thru free agency. but understand one thing the biggest change this off season will be a new center. whether we can get the kid from cal or someone in free agency or trade there is no way in hell the bills will start next year with the 2 pansy's that played this year.

everyone bitches about our o/line but playing with 4 guys(no center) is very tough. once we get a quality starting center our line will look totally different mark my freaking words. my wife could kick prestons ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never read so much bullsh!t in my life. Evans had the guy beat by 5 feet to the outside, watch the replay. JP threw a !@#$ing brutal ball about 5 yards too short, WHAT THE HELL IS EVANS SUPPOSED TO DO? Josh Reed isn't the best WR on the team, if you think that, then you're a complete clown and have a vendetta against Evans who is 5th in the AFC receiving yards on the sh!ttiest friggin offense I've ever seen.

And yes, I hate the coaches too, but don't blame them for Losman's INT. JP Sh!thead audibled out of a run in order to throw that pass. Ridiculous.

First of all they should have giving Marshawn the Ball not into the line but a quick pitchout...something they never do on the goal line

second a lob to Evans not a bad thought but a quick slant pass would have been a better audible to a 5'10 wideout with great hands...

Lack of imagination in the red zone is killing us...