Arafat

BillsNYC

I hope this !@#$er has the most God aweful disease known to mankind and !@#$ing suffers as a invalid for years. This guy is a dirtbag scum sucking pig, who I personally hold responsible for the bombings of my friends in Beirut. If I would I would !@#$ing torture the SOB for a very long time.

I hope God finds the worst place in hell for this puke only after my Marine Buddies in heaven, the French who died that day and the other Service members have their way with him.

He is one of the most vial creatures to ever roam the earth. What ever has him in it's grip isn't enough.

And for those that forget it was 21 years ago the other day. Oct 23rd, 1983.

Semper Fi guys.

I hope this !@#$er has the most God aweful disease known to mankind and !@#$ing suffers as a invalid for years.  This guy is a dirtbag scum sucking pig, who I personally hold responsible for the bombings of my friends in Beirut.  If I would I would !@#$ing torture the SOB for a very long time. 

I hope God finds the worst place in hell for this puke only after my Marine Buddies in heaven, the French who died that day and the other Service members have their way with him. 

He is one of the most vial creatures to ever roam the earth.  What ever has him in it's grip isn't enough.

And for those that forget it was 21 years ago the other day.  Oct 23rd, 1983. 

Semper Fi guys.

90275[/snapback]

He's with his friends right now, the French.

BTW, nice post Bill, I couldnt have said it better. ;)

I hope this !@#$er has the most God aweful disease known to mankind and !@#$ing suffers as a invalid for years.  This guy is a dirtbag scum sucking pig, who I personally hold responsible for the bombings of my friends in Beirut.  If I would I would !@#$ing torture the SOB for a very long time. 

He is one of the most vial creatures to ever roam the earth.  What ever has him in it's grip isn't enough.

Semper Fi guys.

90275[/snapback]

Semper Fi.

And from my youth,

Garey Owen.

Semper Fi guys.

90275[/snapback]

Amen!!!!!

Semper Fi guys.

90275[/snapback]

Great post my brother. God Bless.