Joe 'The Plumber' 'appalled' with McCain

PastaJoe

And there you have it; people from the party that bitches, moans and whines about how the middle class is always abused and left behind once again going out of their way to ensure someone from the middle class is abused and left WAY behind.

Hate the message, kill the messenger, or at least the person who asked the messenger a question.

"We must help the middle class. We must help the middle class. We must help the middle class. BUF if you don't mind, we want to choose WHO in the middle class we help." :worthy::thumbsup::lol:

You forgot to bold the part of my post that addresses your concerns:

he should be represented by every political candidate

I said he was stupid, a liar, and shouldn't be a spokesperson. Nowhere did I even marginally suggest that he should not be properly represented, or should be abused, left behind, etc. You totally made all that up. Shame on you! <_<

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong again idiot,
-

"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes about uh 250, 270-80 thousand dollars a year. Your new tax plan is going to tax me more isn't it?"

That sure doesn't sound like a hypothetical to me. But I guess you just hear what you want to hear, right?

How much money does it take to start a company that will "make" $250k. Where was the money going to come from?

He's a zero, and has no business being the subject of the national media

Obviously, but the fact that he is makes him the mook? <_<

How about the media retards that keep sticking mics in his face? Or people like Pasta Joe who can't seem to move beyond the campaign and just can't resist yet another JTP thread. What's next, a rehash of Willie Horton?

You mean like Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck?

Good grief, your responses are so obvious and stupid. I've seen garden slugs with more originality.

But to answer your idiocy: YES! Just like Hannity and Glen Beck (the dorky '90s pop singer?). And also Olbertard and that lesbo you idiots were slobbering over in the other thread, and everyone else on the alphabet soup networks that are still talking about JTP.

Good grief, your responses are so obvious and stupid. I've seen garden slugs with more originality.

But to answer your idiocy: YES! Just like Hannity and Glen Beck (the dorky '90s pop singer?). And also Olbertard and that lesbo you idiots were slobbering over in the other thread, and everyone else on the alphabet soup networks that are still talking about JTP.

You're going to hate Palin/Wurzelbacher 2012 then!

Ya know, in the closing days of the campaign this guy did basically become a mascot for the McCain campaign, I suppose that's why the regular media had him on and the right wing media slobbered all over the baffoon

Ya know, in the closing days of the campaign this guy did basically become a mascot for the McCain campaign, I suppose that's why the regular media had him on and the right wing media slobbered all over the baffoon

But that doesn't explain the left wing's continued fascination with him five weeks after the election. Why would people still care about a disposable campaign prop?

I was flipping through the cable listings last night and saw her show listed so out of curiosity I had to check it out. Holy !@#$ing hell, I think my cable company owes me a refund after that crapola. :wub:

I was flipping through the cable listings last night and saw her show listed so out of curiosity I had to check it out. Holy !@#$ing hell, I think my cable company owes me a refund after that crapola. :wub:

So she wasn't a "breath of fresh air" as the Bishop put it? :D

Whoa, whoa, whoa, is this the same guy who gets after me for passing judgment on obviously guilty people? For making a judgment about Caycee Anthony? I agree with your assessment of Joe the dumber but back off man! Back off! :wub::D
Speaking of Caylee looks like they found her skull near her home. More interesting topic than Joe the bullshitter.

Who gets to decide which middle class buffoons the left wants to help?

But that doesn't explain the left wing's continued fascination with him five weeks after the election. Why would people still care about a disposable campaign prop?

Because they have nothing to left to B word about now that the election is over. They need to keep people like Joe alive because it won't be much longer before the media starts turning on the Messiah. Once that happens, they'll need to drag out Joe like people keep dragging out old Tupac songs that were never released. It's how they keep they try to keep the attention off the Messiah.

And there you have it; people from the party that bitches, moans and whines about how the middle class is always abused and left behind once again going out of their way to ensure someone from the middle class is abused and left WAY behind.

Hate the message, kill the messenger, or at least the person who asked the messenger a question.

"We must help the middle class. We must help the middle class. We must help the middle class. BUF if you don't mind, we want to choose WHO in the middle class we help." :lol:<_<:lol:

That is mind-bendingly stupid. :D

He said he was thinking about buying the business. That, to you, makes him a liar because he single handedly made Obama looked like an idiot.

I'm thinking about !@#$ing Jennifer Aniston. The fact that I can't doesn't make me a liar.

But Obama's response to this guy embarrassed the hell out of him and tipped his hand about redistributing wealth. Instead of discussing that, you repeatedly piss on the guy who asked the question, despite the fact that this guy completely represents the part of America that you and your liberal buddies keep telling us need our help.

Thank god I believe in personal accountability. I'd hate like hell to be sitting here waiting for the liberals to decide if I'm the kind of middle class sufferer they want to help this week.

Maybe we're sticking to the poll topic. Start a thread about Obama's comments. The topic here is that Shmoe the Plumber diagrees with McCain.

Did you read this part in the original post?

Speaking with conservative talk-radio host Glenn Beck

When did Glenn Beck become a liberal? Seems your point was either made up to try and make a point that doesn't exist or you're just an idiot. :wub:

The left responding to his comments after the Conservatools keep dredging him up isn't the "lefts" fascination with him.