Rachel Maddow

Openly lesbian, youngest rhodes scholar who worked her way through school working in a coffee factory what's not to like? Her show is a breath of fresh air with great ratings. She has an uncanny ability to really piss off the far right wing whack jobs, or at least those brave enough to appear on her show like Canuck born National Review hack David Frum who got visibly agitated on her program a couple months ago.

But here's the thing: I don't know all the channels by heart here yet, so I was flipping through about 2 months ago and suddenly, and unexpectedly, landed on, I believe, this thing's show.

Let me tell you: I was visibly and vocally agitated. Like "divert your eyes" agitated. Looking at "it" was so repulsive...I mean....yuuuuuuuuuck! I can't imagine trying to get through an entire show.

If I was on that show, there is no doubt that I would be visibly agitated, unless I was allowed to talk to a camera, instead of it. It's like a turd, painted pinker with nail polish, with pubes for hair, and shark's eyes.

Like I said, it's perhaps the most revolting thing I have seen on TV. Only the "geniuses" at MSNBC, would put that on TV and expect long term success. So many of their other "plans" have worked so well, feeding it and letting it be on TV is sure to work. :)

Her show is a breath of fresh air

I must be thinking of someone else. I thought she was the flavor of the month among the multitude of ranting idiots on the alphabet soup "news" channels that are designed to make ignorant people think they are informed.

What realllly drives me crazy about this crazy dyke-lib is she has Buddy Hacket mouth. N-O-B-O-D-Y annoys me like this witch.

Never heard of her at all. Kinda wrote off all talking heads on the news channels. Pretty much all obnoxious aholes no matter what direction they come from. However, is she as annoying as that blonde haired overbearing douchebag that just came in second place on Amazing Race? Damn I feel for that poor husband of hers. They were separated but he's coming back for more!! Puzzling.

I must be thinking of someone else. I thought she was the flavor of the month among the multitude of ranting idiots on the alphabet soup "news" channels that are designed to make ignorant people think they are informed.

And therefore reinforce the ignorant people by making them think they are right and whoever watches the "other" alphabet soup network is wrong and stoopid

And therefore reinforce the ignorant people by making them think they are right and whoever watches the "other" alphabet soup network is wrong and stoopid

Exactly, as is displayed by anyone who thinks any of them are worth watching.

Of course, the stoopidest of all are the people who just assume that everyone either watches "their" network or the "other" network when they are all the same and all equally stoopid. I forgot who but someone here once listed CNN, Fox and MSNBC as the only available news sources.

She may be biased to the left, but she is way more balanced--and sane--than Hannity

People who are hospitalized in mental institutions are more sane than Hannity***.

***-Or more real. I've always though that Hannity doesn't believe half the shiit he says, but knows that it makes him rich.

• 1 month later...

Last night, instead of discussing Daschle...she showed a montage of what's wrong in the US and had a befuddled look afterwards saying "With all of this, why is everybody bothering to talk about Tom Daschle? Is it that important in the scope of things?"

Just like when Spitzer resigned and she refused to talk about it, instead talking about Republican scandals from 20 years ago.

Her next guest she asks why Republicans are voting no on the stimulus, inferring that there's no benefit to it. The guest outlines two paths two years from now that show Republicans coming out benefiting from voting no, which she shows that she doesn't buy.

What a loser....