The dead zone

shagmago

I was at the game Sunday, Wow! what a frickin mess, Bledsoe in the redzone is like Barny Fife trying to shoot a bullet....A whole lot of stupid movement with bumbling results.I saw bad reads all over the place. I saw guys wide open and never looked at.I saw guys covered but the ball thrown anyway.I saw wild panic after 3 seconds in the pocket. I saw happy feet to the point of laughter around me. I saw Bledsoe do a 360 crouch in a feetle position relize he wasn`t tackled yet stand up and just wing it ( girly like)out of bounds(WTF!) Thats when I sprayed beer on the poor bastard in front of me.......It was at that point where the obnoxious fans around me "almost" felt bad that we had a QB thats worse then theirs.....Boller bettter then Bledsoe?....Impossible..NOT!) I heard Ryan Leaf chants behind me, just to agitate the bills fans I guess( for whatever reason Im not quit sure) You make your own reasoning on that one.The fans were belligerent and stupid drunk. They remind me of Miami fans always feel they have a superbowl team every god dam year...I got their early to see warm ups and got to see Bledsoe throwing darts all over the place,Man, he looked great in warm ups, he can still throw no doubt about it but when he gets in the deadzone you can see things are just to fast around him,if the field was 60 yrds long we might win a game. He`s pressing way to hard trying to thread the needle.He might of been able to do that five years ago but not now... and whats up with his quote about his interceptions?"the only reason I threw the ball was to try to get a interferance call"...GOOD GOD MAN!...Good quarterbacks throw for TD`s... We have one who throws to get penalties.(AIN`T GONNA HAPPEN!) It was pretty embarrassing to watch Bledsoe, he`s a definite liability and an embarrassment to whomever has worn or whomever is wearing a present Bills jersey ( including the fans) If its not "CRYSTAL"clear to the staff by now that this old dogs legs, mind and teeth are missing then the coaching staff mine as well insert head n a$$ and smell BUT the rest of the season because we leave this guy in we might not get another touchdown, let alone win a game!..........Its very Disapointing to hear Losman can`t go for another 2 to 3 weeks, that sucks!........The things I did feel good about was the whole defensive side of the ball,and we finally might have a runningback who actually goes around the pile instead of into it!...and I felt good knowing that this lose is a step closer in closing the lid on Bledsoes coffin...Stiffs belong in coffins, may he rest in peace with some other team someday soon!....just ventin a little.....Peace out!