Having a "Backup Team"

Bubbles 400

It looks like Bills fans are going to run another "rebuilding" coach out of town on a rail again, so we can again expect to start from square one.

It has always been my plan that when the Bills are in the "rebuilding" phase to have a "backup team" to root for until the Bills get back on track. I am sure alot of you guys are on the same page.

Right now I am torn between the Jets, the Titans, the Panthers and the Dolphins because they all seem to be on the rise

What do you guys think?

It looks like Bills fans are going to run another "rebuilding" coach out of town on a rail again, so we can again expect to start from square one.

It has always been my plan that when the Bills are in the "rebuilding" phase to have a "backup team" to root for until the Bills get back on track. I am sure alot of you guys are on the same page.

Right now I am torn between the Jets, the Titans, the Panthers and the Dolphins because they all seem to be on the rise

What do you guys think?

Are you serious? Root for a college team.

What do you guys think?

lame

What do you guys think?

:lol:

as sad as it is, i like the dolphins more than the Jets and Pats and hope they win the division (assuming the miraculous sequence of events doesn't occur that would let us win it) and that the Jets and Pats don't even get a wild card. I don't care much else what happens.

What do you guys think?

Brand new worst Post of the year candidate...

My reasoning is there are 2 AFC East suggestions...that's just unacceptable... :lol: