Woman returns 97K found in bathroom stall.

BLZFAN4LIFE

So, one elderly woman found a bag with $97,000 in it, in a restroom. The owner turned out to be another elderly woman, who identified the bag, on the phone, by describing some pictures in the bag.

Sure, it's possible.

So, one elderly woman found a bag with $97,000 in it, in a restroom. The owner turned out to be another elderly woman, who identified the bag, on the phone, by describing some pictures in the bag.

Sure, it's possible.

Boy, not much faith in the markets out there where people are walking around with $97K in a bag!

Sure, it's possible.

You and I agreeing. Cats and dogs living together. What is this world coming to? :blink:

Sure, it's possible.

Well, nobody besides the elderly goes into a Cracker Barrel in the first place, so I find the story feasible.

I don't know if this is true or not but supposedly if you drop money like that off at the police station and nobody claims it within a year then you can keep it. That's what I'd have done with it. I doubt anyone with $97,000 in a bag left in a bathroom will be willing to go to a police station to pick it up.

You and I agreeing. Cats and dogs living together. What is this world coming to? :blink:

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

If I ever find that cash, I keep it because you know it's drug money, and so F the drug dealers.

Hopefully there would be no witnesses or surveillance cameras as said drug dealer is probably going to go to great lengths to get back his loot.