Seriously!? No Really, Seriously!? No, Really She's Seriou

Link

Actress Fran Drescher has expressed interest in being appointed to the U.S. Senate seat that New York's Hillary Clinton is giving up to become secretary of state, a spokesman for the actress said.

No, seriously.

"Fran Drescher, actress, women's health advocate and public diplomacy envoy for the U.S. State Department, announced that she is throwing her hat into the ring of contenders for the senate seat being vacated by Secretary of State-designate Hillary Rodham Clinton," Drescher spokesman Jordan Brown told CNN in a written statement late Monday.

Patterson should take to opportunity to make some money for the state. Celebrity Senator, like The Celebrity Apprentice, could be a tv show where all the contestants go through a series of challenges to see who is best at the job.

:blink:

That's actually not a bad idea. :blink:

This would be good for Palin 2012. This woman is the ONLY person I can think of with a more annoying voice than Palin. So by 2012, Palin would actually sound GOOD.

You put a greased naked woman on all fours with a dog collar around her neck, and a leash, and a man's arm extended out up to here, holding onto the leash, and pushing a black glove in her face to sniff it. You don't find that offensive? You don't find that sexist?

You're right, that is annoying.

Link

Actress Fran Drescher has expressed interest in being appointed to the U.S. Senate seat that New York's Hillary Clinton is giving up to become secretary of state, a spokesman for the actress said.

No, seriously.

"Fran Drescher, actress, women's health advocate and public diplomacy envoy for the U.S. State Department, announced that she is throwing her hat into the ring of contenders for the senate seat being vacated by Secretary of State-designate Hillary Rodham Clinton," Drescher spokesman Jordan Brown told CNN in a written statement late Monday.

She is better looking than the Kenedy whore

You put a greased naked woman on all fours with a dog collar around her neck, and a leash, and a man's arm extended out up to here, holding onto the leash, and pushing a black glove in her face to sniff it. You don't find that offensive? You don't find that sexist?

Smell the glove.

Spoken like a true sexist PIG - you have no cause to call this woman a whore. Call her unqualified. Call her elitist. But "whore" goes beyond the boundaries even for this board. You've proven many times that you and intelligence are complete strangers, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But if you have a wife, mother, sister, grandmother and a SHRED (miniscule though it may be) of decency you can surely come up with another pea-brained insult toward a woman who has probably done you no harm.

I realize you are probably insecure, and you probably have an EXCELLENT reason for it, but perhaps a little less bile might make you ... almost ... palatable.

Naw. Here, try this instead: :blink:

Spoken like a true sexist PIG - you have no cause to call this woman a whore. Call her unqualified. Call her elitist. But "whore" goes beyond the boundaries even for this board. You've proven many times that you and intelligence are complete strangers, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But if you have a wife, mother, sister, grandmother and a SHRED (miniscule though it may be) of decency you can surely come up with another pea-brained insult toward a woman who has probably done you no harm.

I realize you are probably insecure, and you probably have an EXCELLENT reason for it, but perhaps a little less bile might make you ... almost ... palatable.

Dude, although I mostly agree with what you said, please don't call him surely.

You are right my apologies. What I should have said is she is an unqualified ,elitist whore. Maybe I know something you dont ,so much for free speech ,but then again spoken like a true libertard. :blink:

She has nice cans!

Naw. Here, try this instead: :lol:

You are right my apologies. What I should have said is she is an unqualified ,elitist whore. Maybe I know something you dont ,so much for free speech ,but then again spoken like a true libertard. :lol:

You're someone I think religion might help. Find one that makes you compassionate. :blink: