Ill. Governor arrested on corruption charges

Holy shiit, I'm a moron now? I actually had to do a double take because your avatar is so much like Nozzlenuts that I thought, and frankly expected, this kind of response from her. Not you.

For a guy who typically does a great job of attempting to see all sides of most everything, you've really got some particularly !@#$ed up specs you're looking through to see your hero.

But hey...god forbid anyone criticize the unbelievably astute, brilliant, thinks-before-he-speaks, clean, inspiring, amazing, and gosh-darn-it all-around-golly-gee-whizbang feelgood man of all times.

We can't have that, can we. That would be just wrong.

At least it makes it easier to mark the morons, huh?

Jesus Christ. You're all freakin' morons.

Except you, Elliot. You're dreamy... :wub:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shiit, I'm a moron now? I actually had to do a double take because your avatar is so much like Nozzlenuts that I thought, and frankly expected, this kind of response from her. Not you.

For a guy who typically does a great job of attempting to see all sides of most everything, you've really got some particularly !@#$ed up specs you're looking through to see your hero.

But hey...god forbid anyone criticize the unbelievably astute, brilliant, thinks-before-he-speaks, clean, inspiring, amazing, and gosh-darn-it all-around-golly-gee-whizbang feelgood man of all times.

We can't have that, can we. That would be just wrong.

At least it makes it easier to mark the morons, huh?

What is it exactly that you are complaining about that he did? I criticize stuff he did, stuff he didn't do, stuff his friends did and didnt do, stuff his party and followers did and didn't do. What do you ever do except criticize stuff he did and didnt and allegedly didn't do, stuff his friends did and didn't and allegedly did and didn't do, and stuff his party did and didn't and allegedly didn't do.

I am admittedly a little thin skinned lately for a lot of different reasons, but it kinda pissed me off when people jumped all over him for what clearly looks like doing the right thing. People are inventing scandals for him before he even takes office when what he did was seemingly exactly what you would want any guy to do, NOT getting involved by pissing people off who WERE involved, and then turning them in. Until something, anything, comes up otherwise, only morons stoop to those depths. And I don't think for a second you or anyone else here was just having fun with it. you seemed to be drooling over the prospects.

Since you didn't know what it was, maybe you shouldn't have offered it as proof. But since you did, and since you obviously believe the conclusions drawn in an op-ed piece, did you not notice that Gov Dirtbag does not seem particularly enamored of Obama? Of course not.

I read the affidavits and whatnot and even reading this blog it seems pretty clear that what was happening is what happens everywhere - people were jockeying for position in times of change, and THIS dirtbag really went off the deep end and broke the law. He's a jerk, but if you think Barack Obama would engage in something like this you are a bigger moron than you have so far proven yourself to be. Even George Bush isn't that stupid.

What is it exactly that you are complaining about that he did? I criticize stuff he did, stuff he didn't do, stuff his friends did and didnt do, stuff his party and followers did and didn't do. What do you ever do except criticize stuff he did and didnt and allegedly didn't do, stuff his friends did and didn't and allegedly did and didn't do, and stuff his party did and didn't and allegedly didn't do.

Kelly: Did you get all of that Chef?

Chef Jim: Not all of it Kelly.

Kelly: What part didn't you get?

Chef Jim: The part right after What is it exactly that you're complaining about.

:blink:

Since you didn't know what it was, maybe you shouldn't have offered it as proof. But since you did, and since you obviously believe the conclusions drawn in an op-ed piece, did you not notice that Gov Dirtbag does not seem particularly enamored of Obama? Of course not.

I read the affidavits and whatnot and even reading this blog it seems pretty clear that what was happening is what happens everywhere - people were jockeying for position in times of change, and THIS dirtbag really went off the deep end and broke the law. He's a jerk, but if you think Barack Obama would engage in something like this you are a bigger moron than you have so far proven yourself to be. Even George Bush isn't that stupid.

Your trust in your party is overwhelming. I cant wait for your explanations as this administration proceeds. Nice job, girl.

I don't know what he knew but Chicago politics has always been as corrupt as they come and your paley Obama was right smack dab in the middle of it for a long time. I don't trust a goddamned one of them and seeing Obama is a product of the dirtiest politcal machine out there he's top on my list of people I don't trust. I would feel more comfortable is he got out of the mess years ago and carpet bagged someplace less corrupt.

I don't know what he knew but Chicago politics has always been as corrupt as they come and your paley Obama was right smack dab in the middle of it for a long time. I don't trust a goddamned one of them and seeing Obama is a product of the dirtiest politcal machine out there he's top on my list of people I don't trust. I would feel more comfortable is he got out of the mess years ago and carpet bagged someplace less corrupt.

So apparently, no one, no matter who they are, should ever get involved in Chicago politics, let alone succeed, because even though it is one of the great cities of the country, if you are a politician there you are instantly tainted and guilty of everything forever.

BTW, you could come up and watch the Bills game this weekend in Santa Monica and pay for my tab. It is usually about $100 for Sunday morning. :blink:

Didn't you hear? He wasn't a part of it. He was on the outside of it. He barely knew WHAT was going on in Chicago. He was just a dude...sitting as his desk...going to some meetings...minding his own business. Plus, his advisors don't talk to him, anyway. So it's not like they'd tell him what was going on.

Geez, Chef. If it weren't for all the fake signatures his opponents had while running for the Senate, he wouldn't have even been a Senator.

He'd be just who is today. Just a guy. Minding his own business. No knowledge of anything.

Didn't you hear? He wasn't a part of it. He was on the outside of it. He barely knew WHAT was going on in Chicago. He was just a dude...sitting as his desk...going to some meetings...minding his own business. Plus, his advisors don't talk to him, anyway. So it's not like they'd tell him what was going on.

Geez, Chef. If it weren't for all the fake signatures his opponents had while running for the Senate, he wouldn't have even been a Senator.

He'd be just who is today. Just a guy. Minding his own business. No knowledge of anything.

"Waaaaaaa, why doesn't anyone care about Obama's spurious "associations", Waaaaaaaaaa!"

So apparently, no one, no matter who they are, should ever get involved in Chicago politics, let alone succeed, because even though it is one of the great cities of the country, if you are a politician there you are instantly tainted and guilty of everything forever.

BTW, you could come up and watch the Bills game this weekend in Santa Monica and pay for my tab. It is usually about $100 for Sunday morning. :blink:

Some option isn't it? You can't live in Chicago and be a politician unless you're crooked, and you can't be a Republican unless you're an arrogant hypocrite. I guess that doesn't leave much does it.

Well so much for your 'boy' being clean . He is also ah losing the uh well spoken ah too. Never fear the tard sheeple will follow.