Ill. Governor arrested on corruption charges

There was an interesting article in this morning's paper - not that that any wingnut would read it or give it credence, but it's there - that discussed how Obama could live in Chicago and yet not be part of the filthy politics that is Chicago.

The net of this article was that Obama did not rise up through the Chicago political machine and was pretty much an "outsider", who didn't benefit from that network, and therefore is not a part of it. Obviously being a politician, and a politician from IL, is probably embarrassing (to ALL of them) because this isn't a "party" thing....it's Chicago.

Actually it *is* a party thing. It's the same with the Democrats in NY, Philadelphia and Boston as well.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

Gotta love the 'tards falling all over themselves on this story to protect the Messiah. Scandals starting and he's not even in office yet?? Hang on folks!

I'm sure that if Jeb's senate seat had been on e-bay that nozzle-nut would have been totally convinced that W had nothing to do with it.

There was an interesting article in this morning's paper - not that that any wingnut would read it or give it credence, but it's there - that discussed how Obama could live in Chicago and yet not be part of the filthy politics that is Chicago.

The net of this article was that Obama did not rise up through the Chicago political machine and was pretty much an "outsider", who didn't benefit from that network, and therefore is not a part of it. Obviously being a politician, and a politician from IL, is probably embarrassing (to ALL of them) because this isn't a "party" thing....it's Chicago.

He was part of the Chicago machine or he would not have been a state senator and you know it. Outsiders dont cut it in the Chicago machine.

He never heard Rev Wright say anything , Wm Ayers was just a neighbor. Farakaan was just an some one he knew. Obama spokes person Axelrod says Obama talked to The Gov of Ill about the senate seat , Obama said he did not . Obama is a fraud and you know it that is why you will have to talk about Bush to keep the heat the heat of your 'boy'

Sooner or later some one will have a picture of him smoking that ought to make you 'tards'happy

He was part of the Chicago machine or he would not have been a state senator and you know it. Outsiders dont cut it in the Chicago machine.

He never heard Rev Wright say anything , Wm Ayers was just a neighbor. Farakaan was just an some one he knew. Obama spokes person Axelrod says Obama talked to The Gov of Ill about the senate seat , Obama said he did not . Obama is a fraud and you know it that is why you will have to talk about Bush to keep the heat the heat of your 'boy'

Sooner or later some one will have a picture of him smoking that ought to make you 'tards'happy

Why don't you go back to your happy place. Doesn't your health care plan cover the Lithium? ****.

ok the Democrats are power hungry, and the Republicans are sexual perverts. Have it your way.

Dude I'm pretty sure Spitzer was a Democrat and I'm positive he was a pervert. Trust me, there are perverts from every party. I might have Spitzer's party and Pataki's mixed up, but either way, one is from each party and both got caught doing perverted things.

Dude I'm pretty sure Spitzer was a Democrat and I'm positive he was a pervert. Trust me, there are perverts from every party. I might have Spitzer's party and Pataki's mixed up, but either way, one is from each party and both got caught doing perverted things.

I am not sure that patronizing a prostitute is "perverted". But I am pretty sure that Larry Craig and the guy with the Congressional pages would be considered perverted, at least by the right.

That has to be some kind of record. :wub::D

And this is different how from the tards falling all over themselves trying to attach a scandal to him when the facts and rumors that ARE known point to just the opposite? That he didn't do anything with the guv, that the guv hated him for not doing anything with him, that there is zero accusations of Obama by the prosecution who went out of his way to say so, and that Obama's guys turned the guv in?

And this is different how from the tards falling all over themselves trying to attach a scandal to him when the facts and rumors that ARE known point to just the opposite? That he didn't do anything with the guv, that the guv hated him for not doing anything with him, that there is zero accusations of Obama by the prosecution who went out of his way to say so, and that Obama's guys turned the guv in?

Oh, relax, Kelly. We're just poking fun at the president-elect. It's been so long since his name was tied to anything scandalous that we can't help ourselves.

I am not sure that patronizing a prostitute is "perverted". But I am pretty sure that Larry Craig and the guy with the Congressional pages would be considered perverted, at least by the right.

Did you see the pictures of the prostitute?

And Pataki was the guy whose boyfriend was running the gay hookers out of his apartment. The point is, one was from each party. Larry Craig was a Republican I think but it is sort of easy to understand because he wasn't getting any at home once his wife lost all that wieght and made money with her ideas.

And I'm pretty sure that the pages were involved with both parties over the years.

:wub:

Gotta love the 'tards falling all over themselves on this story to protect the Messiah. Scandals starting and he's not even in office yet?? Hang on folks!

I'm sure that if Jeb's senate seat had been on e-bay that nozzle-nut would have been totally convinced that W had nothing to do with it.

Why did Fitzgerald say that Obama had nothing to do with it then? I mean this is the same guy who said this-

It was all led by Cheney, Fitzgerald charged. And it all sounded quite ominous. An hour or so earlier, Wells had remarked on the prosecution’s tendency to focus on the vice president, telling the jury, “The government in its questioning really tried to put a cloud over Vice President Cheney.” When it was his turn to speak, Fitzgerald quickly picked up on Wells’s image. “They say we’re putting a cloud over the vice president,” Fitzgerald said. “Let’s talk straight. There is a cloud over the vice president.”

See the difference?

Thinking either party has the perversion market cornered is, well, pretty damn perverted.

Well, it is true that morons often can't help themselves from being morons, I'll give you that much.

Holy shiit, I'm a moron now? I actually had to do a double take because your avatar is so much like Nozzlenuts that I thought, and frankly expected, this kind of response from her. Not you.

For a guy who typically does a great job of attempting to see all sides of most everything, you've really got some particularly !@#$ed up specs you're looking through to see your hero.

But hey...god forbid anyone criticize the unbelievably astute, brilliant, thinks-before-he-speaks, clean, inspiring, amazing, and gosh-darn-it all-around-golly-gee-whizbang feelgood man of all times.

We can't have that, can we. That would be just wrong.

At least it makes it easier to mark the morons, huh?