14 Wins, 58 Losses

dgwalsh

The combined record the Bills have had since 2000 against teams that finished with a winning record.

Scary...and it doesn't look to improve in the final three weeks. Just know it'll be 14-61 or a .187 winning percentage.

Bills Vet nails it - right on actually. In truth it's through 2007 and it's up to 63 losses given our 0-5 implosion vs. teams with a 500 or better record. Bob Matthews had it in his column today, and he goes by opposition's record at that time vs. year-end. Either way, it's a pathetic stretch.

Bills Vet nails it - right on actually. In truth it's through 2007 and it's up to 63 losses given our 0-5 implosion vs. teams with a 500 or better record. Bob Matthews had it in his column today, and he goes by opposition's record at that time vs. year-end. Either way, it's a pathetic stretch.

I think we qualify--barely--for mediocrity.

I wonder where that ranks in the league. Probably pretty close to the bottom. The reality is that this franchaise is on par with the Lions, Cardinals, Blackhawks or Clippers.

Dickie's record vs. Teams with a winning record.

Jauron has beaten 1 or 2 teams with winning records since being in Buffalo. That will

not change over the next three weeks.

I posted this last week, and someone also corrected me.

I wonder where that ranks in the league. Probably pretty close to the bottom. The reality is that this franchaise is on par with the Lions, Cardinals, Blackhawks or Clippers.

Bill Wirtz had to die for that team to turn around. Maybe thats the only solution here.