Ralh Wilson vs Jerry Jones

I was listening to the Herd this mourning, and he brough up some pretty good points. Jerry, as we all know is a meddling owner (sound familiar) and ever since he started making personal decisions the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game. The last time the Cowboys we really good were with Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer (but with Jimmy Johnsons' players).

It got me to thinking about Ralph. Neither have been really good since the early to mid 90's. I know the Cowboys have made the playoffs but they flame out everytime they are there. The Bills haven't been good since the end of the Polian/Butler era. The biggest difference is that Jerry Jones spends insane amounts of money to bring in talent and coaches (that he can control), whereas Ralph decides take the cheap way out and settles for average players and average coaches (that he can control)

Oh....I thought this was a celebrity death match post....In which case, I think Jones would take the scrappy Wilson, but not unitl after RW manages to pop JJ's drum like facial skin to make it close...but in your scenerio, they both meddle too much for their teams own good....JJ on the grand scale of making the big splash and causing too many distractions and Ralph in the little things that matter in building a team. Both would be aweful to work for...