Oh my goodness...how pathetic can you get

Beerball

Every stinkin time that I think I've seen it all, heard it all I come to realize that I aint seen or heard nothin yet.

I apologize for starting another Dickless thread, and mods please feel free to delete, but this comment made my stomach turn.

When asked about COO Russ Brandon’s description of the performance of the team as “unacceptable” he provided a two-tiered answer.

“It’s where we are and we’re disappointed about it,” said Jauron. ”You’re talking about a couple of things. Do we accept the performance? No, we’re very disappointed in it. Is it unacceptable? How do you not accept it if you’ve done it. So that’s where we are we’ve got to live with it.

This philosophical hand holding BS has got to stop.

When asked if he agreed with the play calling Jauron said…

“I would say yes.”

From Chris Brown

I had always considered Dick Jauron a smash mouth football type of guy. Someone who built a power running game and a stout Defense.

He has showed me different,a pansy passing attack with a bend but don't break defense and now even the special teams has turned soft ...and Ralph Wilson thinks its about talent. :rolleyes:

Ha! It is a new level of stupid. Dick wants to argue semantics. What does the word "unacceptable" mean? It means you're out on your wishy-washy ass, you milquetoast bastard!

Someone buy Ivy League Dick a dictionary and read the definition of unacceptable to him. :rolleyes: One can apprehend and admit that they are doing a lousy job and have no acceptance, tolerance of it at all, which makes the performance, semantically speaking, unacceptable. For example, you might fail a test because you didn't get the material, but you can tell yourself "that wasn't me; it was unacceptable" and ace the rest of the tests for the semester.

OTOH, Dick is truly amazing at trying to keep up this positive-thinking aura around himself and his charges. Maybe, he feels a word like "unacceptable" is mean-spirited and dirty, while trying to soft pedal with "we're not very happy" or "it didn't go exactly the way we planned" is a better way to maintain a positive mood and thus encourage people to play well.

Ha! It is a new level of stupid. Dick wants to argue semantics. What does the word "unacceptable" mean? It means you're out on your wishy-washy ass, you milquetoast bastard!

This is what's it has come to.

DJ arguing semantics in a monotone voice with reporters who are moving in for the kill.

I'm not asking for him to throw the owner, organization, and team under the bus. I'm just thinking it's time to finally say they've failed.

Just once, I wish DJ would go Jim Mora Sr. and go out in a blaze of glory.

Every stinkin time that I think I've seen it all, heard it all I come to realize that I aint seen or heard nothin yet.

I apologize for starting another Dickless thread, and mods please feel free to delete, but this comment made my stomach turn.

This philosophical hand holding BS has got to stop.

From Chris Brown

Here's some quotes from two real NFL head coaches:

"Wow, what a beautiful football game!"......"No really, I told the guys, winning ugly means nothing, we came back and won and who cares about style points?"; Mike Tomlin after the Steelers came back in the 4th quarter to beat Dallas last Sunday.

"I got on the veterans, told them I expected more out of them, and they gave it to me the last few games."' Tony Sporano, Dolphins head coach after they beat the Bills Sunday. And he "got on the veterans" and demanded more DURING A STEAK OF WINNING 6 OUT OF THEIR LAST 7 GAMES.

We Bills fans get DJ, who tells us he sees passion in his players and that they are really working hard, DURING A STEAK OF THEM LOSING 6 OF THEIR LAST 7 GAMES.

"Wow, what a beautiful football game!"......"No really, I told the guys, winning ugly means nothing, we came back and won and who cares about style points?"; Mike Tomlin after the Steelers came back in the 4th quarter to beat Dallas last Sunday.

"I got on the veterans, told them I expected more out of them, and they gave it to me the last few games."' Tony Sporano, Dolphins head coach after they beat the Bills Sunday. And he "got on the veterans" and demanded more DURING A STEAK OF WINNING 6 OUT OF THEIR LAST 7 GAMES.

We Bills fans get DJ, who tells us he sees passion in his players and that they are really working hard, DURING A STEAK OF THEM LOSING 6 OF THEIR LAST 7 GAMES.

To me, this is the whole thing. It's the Winning Attitude that teams like the Steelers and dolphins have that makes the difference. Those teams go out there and lay it on the line. They fight hard, make plays, take chances, mix it up. They are having fun and you can tell when you watch them.

Somehow, around the end of October, this Bills season turned into a pity party. All the life got sucked out and everybody started playing scared.

The Bills need to be eating the same kind of STEAK as the Dolphins then.

Limp Dick Sucks!