Is it possible, Buffalo wont score a TD rest of the way?

I think its a real possible. I think they are shut out on offense against the Jets, Denver & Patriots.......If that happens they will have been shut out for 20 quarters of football. We are have already but shut down on offense for 8 quarters.......whats another 12?

I think its a real possible. I think they are shut out on offense against the Jets, Denver & Patriots.......If that happens they will have been shut out for 20 quarters of football. We are have already but shut down on offense for 8 quarters.......whats another 12?

I think it's a greater possibility that we win out, the rest of the AFC East loses out except for the Jets and Phins who tie in the last game of the year and we we the division.

I think it's a greater possibility that we win out, the rest of the AFC East loses out except for the Jets and Phins who tie in the last game of the year and we we the division.

Win out? Yeah ok......0-4 within the division. back to back "home" games and we get a total of 6 points. The Bills are going to be 6-10 when the season is over.

Win out? Yeah ok......0-4 within the division. back to back "home" games and we get a total of 6 points. The Bills are going to be 6-10 when the season is over.

That was kinda my point. The Bills will score another touchdown this year.

That was kinda my point. The Bills will score another touchdown this year.

But wait a minute......Im sure they will score a TD whether it be on special team or defense, I just dont think the offense will score a TD rest of the way, offensive only is what im speaking about. Right now I have zero faith they will get it done.

But think for a minute guys, it is actually possible for this team NOT to score a TD in 20 quarters........how sick would that be?

I'm hoping for it actually. Then we get a better draft pick, and there couldn't be any way Dickhead Jauron OR Schonert would still be in town. Or could they??? Ughhh :rolleyes:

It's possible. But I get the feeling that now that the pressure if off and they're eliminated, the coaches won't play it not to lose and the players will, too. I'm not saying they'll win but we'll see them take chances they wouldn't have taken before missing the playoffs. Just a hunch. I just hope they don't run for the bus against NE. The Pats will still have something to play for and I wish the Bills would make it a point to spoil their season.

GO BILLS!!!