Tuesday's 3 Short Points for Tuesday

1) Josh Reed is our best player. There, I said it.

2) The fundamental problem the Bills and their fans have is that while Ralph wants to win, he does not care about winning as much as the Bills' fans do. That will never change.

3) I had a horrible thought this morning about this offseason. Jim Haslett. Yuggggggh.

Amazing what happens in 3-4 years, eh? I can remember when he couldn't catch a ball when it was handed to him.

That said, I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he's our "best player", but you could say he's approaching team MVP status for 2008.

2) The fundamental problem the Bills and their fans have is that while Ralph wants to win, he does not care about winning as much as the Bills' fans do. That will never change.

Deep down, Ralph is a business man, so he has to watch his bottom line. Hopefully, the Toronto money will give him the "freedom" to loosen the purse strings, but I wonder sometimes if he's making too much of the small market thing....aside from the CBA mess a few years ago.

3) I had a horrible thought this morning about this offseason. Jim Haslett. Yuggggggh.

I don't know....he had a good run in New Orleans, but hasn't done much in St. Louis to convince me just yet. Perhaps he would benefit from starting the season as head coach with his own staff, but I'm 50/50 on him right now.

I heard during the game Sunday that the announcers compare him to Hines ward in some aspects.