Can you ever really please a 90 year old man ??

SKOOBY

RW is 90 and I can safely say that all the 90 year old people I have ever dealt with were unpleaseable. There is nothing you can do to make them happy and damned if they don't smell like some odd powder you can never find anymore or mothballs.

Is RW really of the right frame of mind or age to be dealing with the NFL at any level?? Go ahead and bring up the bargaining agreement he was against, they didn't have a cliff notes version for him to read nor the 2 weeks it would of taken him so he vetoed it. He only vetoed it because he couldn't read it fast enough, not because his incredibly sharp mind pulled out negative variables. Then he complained about some things and they realized he is really really old, so throw him a bone.

To think he is a mental giant or hero for going against the grain is a huge stretch, it's more like he's really old and the grain rubs him all day.

:rolleyes:

Forgot that idiot woman died.

Forgot? 12 months of constant coverage apparently wasn't enough to drive the point home. :lol:

I bet Steely has some theories about all the "controversy" surrounding that, very important, story.

Forgot? 12 months of constant coverage apparently wasn't enough to drive the point home. :rolleyes:

I bet Steely has some theories about all the "controversy" surrounding that, very important, story.

Yeah, she killed herself because you were stalking her and it made her suicidal to even think about you! :lol:

My opinion is that her baby is probably better off without her. She was a gold digging skank.

RW is 90 and I can safely say that all the 90 year old people I have ever dealt with were unpleaseable. There is nothing you can do to make them happy

You can make him happy by staying OFF HIS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!