Do you think if we actually got Tony Gonzalez we'd be better off?

SKOOBY

Honestly, I was going to post something along those lines a few weeks ago, after the Browns game, but figured I would get killed for it. But yes, I think making that trade could have made a huge difference for this team. Edwards, IMO, hasn't lost his talent, just his confidence...when Reed was out, everything in his game broke down, and the rest of the team followed...if nothing else, trading for Tony G would have sengt a vote of confidence to this team, the fans, that the Bills were serious about winning this year...but doing anything that gutsy is out of the Bills periphery vision...

Honestly, I was going to post something along those lines a few weeks ago, after the Browns game, but figured I would get killed for it. But yes, I think making that trade could have made a huge difference for this team. Edwards, IMO, hasn't lost his talent, just his confidence...when Reed was out, everything in his game broke down, and the rest of the team followed...if nothing else, trading for Tony G would have sengt a vote of confidence to this team, the fans, that the Bills were serious about winning this year...but doing anything that gutsy is out of the Bills periphery vision...

I agree...Though I'm not so sure Our Coaching Staff would not have found a way to screw up TG the same way they screwed up everything else... :rolleyes: