Screw you Buffalo!

Mile High

Funny stuff...

Link.

Do I st…st…st…stutter? Damn right I said it, screw you Buffalo.

I bet I can say screw you more times in this damn article than offensive plays you have run in the last eight quarters of professional football played. Screw you for making us Bills fans “Bill-eve,” and letting us even think we may have some kind of chance this year.

Screw you for that crap about how 85 percent of teams who start 4-0 make the playoffs. Way to fall into the 15 percent there.

Mostly, screw you for giving us hope and then taking it away and not showing an ounce of heart. Heart is what has made the Buffalo Bills for so many years, not money, not the big tada, just plain good old football that left us Buffalo fans feeling good and knowing that at least we gave it the old Buffalo try.

These 2008 Buffalo Bills will be remembered as the team without heart, and for that, I say screw you Buffalo.

Remember back to one of the many famous lines in the movie Jerry McGuire where the cocky WR states, “I’m all heart...” I’ll leave the rest out for the moment. Buffalo showed not one ounce of even caring the season was on the line. As Bills fans we needed to face the facts anyways, this was long over with.

Any sensible Bills fan knew after that Cleveland debacle where Edwards couldn’t even throw the ball downfield that our days were numbered.

So here we are again, another wonderful year of watching others get into the playoffs and wondering what it would be like to get back there once again. Where did it all go wrong, Buffalo? Oh, I’m sorry, Coach Jaron didn’t want to take questions after the game? I’ll answer them for you there buddy.

Where did it all go wrong for this Buffalo Bills 2008 team?

Well, things happen in the NFL, anything at any given moment or more cliché any given Sunday. If I could put my finger on one defining moment of the 2008 season, I would have to say when Trent Edwards was knocked out in Week Five against Arizona that was really the turning point. J.P. came in and gave it the old college try…

Watched a total of 5 minutes of that CANDIAN game...of course it had to be when Loseman tossed that interception in the end zone.

What a bunch of ...I don't know...what are the Bills this year.

Like the poster said...4-0, 5-1 and 1-6 since...

It's been 49 years of hope...F**K IT!!!

I think I'll save my $500-1000 next year and NOT see a Bills game or buy the NFL tickate.

I know, I'll spend it (and more) on a Harley!!!