I need to rant

KRT88

From my viewing spot down here in NC, here's my rant.

1. do Bills players actually rush the passer? Chris Kelsey is the most paid piece of garbage on the defense. How about signing a pass rusher in the future because we may all complain about Aaron Schobel but the DL sucks without him and sucks huge!

2. Miami doesn't give many away but a tournover every now and again would be nice.

3. Do the Bills have any quick hitting passing plays?

4. Exactly why did we draft that 6'6" goof ball from Indiana? Besides one play early in the season has he made any? And didn't we draft that goof for fade routes in the end zone? Should Steven Johnson be playing more?

5. Does JP realize the other team does rush the passer? The human statue (one in a long line of Bills statues) doesn't under the concept of throwing a ball away.

6. Where did Fred Jackson go?

7. So Jason Peters wants to the highest paid linemen in football, why? Well atleast he's better than that idiot center who doesn't even know when his QB is lined up in the shotgun.

8. NFL schedule makers suck, why wasn't Cleveland or San Francisco playing in Toronto. Giving Miami another warm weather game was a miscarriage of justice.

I am so sick of watching the Bills that my status as a fan may start to fade. Since I moved to NC, I have witnessed one playoff game and no one wants to talk about that one. Ay 5-1 I truly though we could contend for a division title and be relevant again. Just thinking about this crap puts me in a bad mood. To be a player in the AFC would be great but I seriously doubt I'll EVER see that again. Ralph's gonna die and the team will head elsewhere and I will always feel empty.

1. do Bills players actually rush the passer?

5. Does JP realize the other team does rush the passer? The human statue (one in a long line of Bills statues) doesn't under the concept of throwing a ball away.

#1 They did rush the passer, they just got blocked.

#3 Don't forget the three passes that Marshawn dropped, oh, you said "quick" pass plays, nevermind.

#5 I thought the human statue was Drew Bledsoe, oh, that's right, Bledsoe trained Losman.

1. do Bills players actually rush the passer? Chris Kelsey is the most paid piece of garbage on the defense. How about signing a pass rusher in the future because we may all complain about Aaron Schobel but the DL sucks without him and sucks huge!

2. Miami doesn't give many away but a tournover every now and again would be nice.

4. Exactly why did we draft that 6'6" goof ball from Indiana? Besides one play early in the season has he made any? And didn't we draft that goof for fade routes in the end zone? Should Steven Johnson be playing more?

7. So Jason Peters wants to the highest paid linemen in football, why? Well atleast he's better than that idiot center who doesn't even know when his QB is lined up in the shotgun.

8. NFL schedule makers suck, why wasn't Cleveland or San Francisco playing in Toronto. Giving Miami another warm weather game was a miscarriage of justice.

I am so sick of watching the Bills that my status as a fan may start to fade. Since I moved to NC, I have witnessed one playoff game and no one wants to talk about that one. Ay 5-1 I truly though we could contend for a division title and be relevant again. Just thinking about this crap puts me in a bad mood. To be a player in the AFC would be great but I seriously doubt I'll EVER see that again. Ralph's gonna die and the team will head elsewhere and I will always feel empty.

1. Stroud is the only above average player on the DL - as for Schobel undersized, over thirty, and no reputation for off-season conditioning is a bad combination.

2. we lack ball hawks in our safeties and our LBs

3. Fred Jackson seems to be the only one who can catch those types of passes and he didn't play

4. Rookie WRs are almost never good so anyone who was depending on Hardy was dreaming- Steve Johnson has some decent attributes but nothing that makes you say wow if he's going to be anything more than a pretty good 3rd WR he's going to do it with hands, route running toughness, and intangibles .

5. He's not a statue but he doesn't know where to run and he is inaccurate so who holds the ball looking for a receiver with a lot of separation.

6. Don't know - I hope he wasn't injured but if could play then the coaches are stupid.

7. Peters is the Best Olinemen on the Bills followed by Walker- but he hasn't been anywhere near the best OT this year

8. the bills are pretty suck a$$ in cold weather the days of owning the snow and wind are over

8. I don't know for certain, but I think they waited to schedule the game in Toronto until after the CFL season was over. The Bills only had two home games left post Grey Cup. Imagine the outcry if they had scheduled the Pats game in TO, on the last day of the regular season, if it meant something.