Travis Speaks to media

millbank

:doh: hmmmmmmm

Is Travis trade bait yet? If WM is 'starting' in place of a 'health' Travis Henry you have to wonder how long it will be before Henry is put on the block.

TD must realize that he needs to get back into the 1st round of the next draft (Our screaming need for interior Oline help cannot be ignored for another year).

We are on pace to hand the Cowboys a top 5 pick for JP.....

BTW I am glad to see Jennings is holding up so well! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

He has not played a full season yet. A starting LT who spends most of his time on the trainer's table and in the hot tub (during his contract year).....whataplayer.....

Draft a Center, move Teague to LT and tell this slug goodbye.

Seems obvious to me, but maybe if you don't do what I do for a living, it isn't.

There's about a 99% chance that there was a Bills' representative right next to WM while he was on the phone with JB.

My bet is that he was told it was OK to say that he'd be starting.

88358[/snapback]

Hey Brad nice to see you on the wall :doh:

<_< hmmmmmmm

Is Travis trade bait yet?  If WM is 'starting' in place of a 'health' Travis Henry you have to wonder how long it will be before Henry is put on the block.

88493[/snapback]

Uh, the trade deadline for this season has come and gone.

Seems obvious to me, but maybe if you don't do what I do for a living, it isn't.

There's about a 99% chance that there was a Bills' representative right next to WM while he was on the phone with JB.

My bet is that he was told it was OK to say that he'd be starting.

88358[/snapback]

Can the players even take a piss on this team without the front office knowing, or trying to put a spin on it?