The AFC East has been on TV all day today

All the talk has been about the Pats, Jets and Fins. And rightfully so as they're all at 8-5 which is unusual at this stage in the year. Three teams in the same division all tied.

Today I've watched Around the Horn, Pardon the Interuption and Monday Night Countdown. All three programs had segments where they talked at length about the AFC East. The only mention of the Bills in all of these segments is how we lost to Miami in Toronto.

That's it.

That stinks.

We stink.

<_<

All the talk has been about the Pats, Jets and Fins. And rightfully so as they're all at 8-5 which is unusual at this stage in the year. Three teams in the same division all tied.

Today I've watched Around the Horn, Pardon the Interuption and Monday Night Countdown. All three programs had segments where they talked at length about the AFC East. The only mention of the Bills in all of these segments is how we lost to Miami in Toronto.

That's it.

That stinks.

We stink.

<_<

The Browns game and the 49ers game and the Bills would be in the discussion with a 4 way tie in the division.

You're right. With 3 exciting teams that are all tied with each other for winning the division and winning a playoff birth, they should be talking about the team in last place with no shot of winning anything this year. <_<

I know it's your nature to post something critical and sarcastic every time out. But did you read my post? I said the talk about the Pats, Jets and Fins and not the Bills was "right."

I was simply using it as an example of how pathetic and irrelevant we are.

I know it's your nature to post something critical and sarcastic every time out. But did you read my post? I said the talk about the Pats, Jets and Fins and not the Bills was "right."

I was simply using it as an example of how pathetic and irrelevant we are.

No, it's my nature to reply critically and sarcastically to people who post retarded statements. If you want something other than a sarcastic response, then don't post something incredibly stupid like complaining that there should be more mentioned about the Bills other than we lost in Toronto. Our team blows, and you are complaining about why the media isn't giving us attention. How about we actually play well, and then see what happens? Did you not notice how Trent Edwards was the next coming of Tom Brady, and was on every radio show across the country when we were winning?

If you ask me, I'm glad no one is talking about us, because the only things to talk about are how bad we suck and how our season fell apart. Most people around here complain that the national media consistently bashes the franchise, and now you're complaining that the national media ISN'T bashing the franchise?

Sorry, but that will, day in and day out, inspire a critical and sarcastic response from me any day of the week.

No, it's my nature to reply critically and sarcastically to people who post retarded statements...... don't post something incredibly stupid like complaining that there should be more mentioned about the Bills

You think this is complaining and warrants your ignorant response?

All the talk has been about the Pats, Jets and Fins. And rightfully so as they're all at 8-5

It's no wonder so many folks think you're an ass hat.

That's it.

That stinks.

We stink.

<_<

What were you expecting them to talk about how we were the pick t win the division and after our implosion we have palyed ourselves right out of the 6th seedof the playoffs and show no signs to return based on the upcoming shcedule and failing talent next season and how we are mainting the captain of this sinking ship for the next three sesons so maybe just maybe after we firejauron in 2011 we would return to a playoff spot in 2014 3 years after our rebuilding stage but it won the the buffalo bills it will be the toronto bills :wub:

You think this is complaining and warrants your ignorant response?

All the talk has been about the Pats, Jets and Fins. And rightfully so as they're all at 8-5

It's no wonder so many folks think you're an ass hat.

No, actually it would be the second part, where it states this:

When I care what you and the rest of the morons think of me, I'll make sure to let you know.