Once you go black, you don't go back

Fingon

Find Dave Chappell's Blind black white supremacist bit. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Yeah...especially at the time because the show came out of nowhere. Poor Dave....he was the perfect example of pushing the envelope with a positive motive. I still laugh at the people that can't see how brilliant South Park is for that and think it is just a bunch of poopie jokes.

I couldn't find the Armisen tape on youtube or CC. He did such a dead ringer for Paterson....the lazy eye and all. I guess since they live in NY and it is sort of picking on a handicap, they may not bring it out.

I actually like Paterson. He's trying, which is more than you can say for 90% of these scumbags on either side. And I respect someone who tells it like it is, even if it doesn't look PC.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah...especially at the time because the show came out of nowhere. Poor Dave....he was the perfect example of pushing the envelope with a positive motive. I still laugh at the people that can't see how brilliant South Park is for that and think it is just a bunch of poopie jokes.

I couldn't find the Armisen tape on youtube or CC. He did such a dead ringer for Paterson....the lazy eye and all. I guess since they live in NY and it is sort of picking on a handicap, they may not bring it out.

I actually like Paterson. He's trying, which is more than you can say for 90% of these scumbags on either side. And I respect someone who tells it like it is, even if it doesn't look PC.

well he (armisen) outdid himself this week by pissing off paterson <_<

The first time I saw the Chappell KKK skit, I was laughing so hard I was literally crying. Chappell is one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen.

I found a part of it on youtube...

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDDyvu3goU

The full version...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/291638/clayton_bigsby/