Sabres fans...just a reminder....

Buftex

Sabres vs Penguins, 7:30 eatern, tonight on VS!

Something has to go right for us, no?

Yes! Great game. That punk Crosby was acting like a girl having a hissy fit after the game. Punching Hecht in the face after the game was over. I know they are a great team and all, but what a bunch of no class babies.

Nice to see Paille get a goal, or anyone not named Roy, Vanek or Kotalik for that matter

Yes! Great game. That punk Crosby was acting like a girl having a hissy fit after the game. Punching Hecht in the face after the game was over. I know they are a great team and all, but what a bunch of no class babies.

Nice to see Paille get a goal, or anyone not named Roy, Vanek or Kotalik for that matter

Terrific game...yeah, the Penguins are transforming themselves into a very unlikeable team...nice to see a Buffalo pro team show some heart, even if only for a night....two in a row vs the Penguins...gotta like that! Sabres can look like one of the elite teams in the game, against good teams, but how come so crummy against also-rans?

Terrific game...yeah, the Penguins are transforming themselves into a very unlikeable team...nice to see a Buffalo pro team show some heart, even if only for a night....two in a row vs the Penguins...gotta like that! Sabres can look like one of the elite teams in the game, against good teams, but how come so crummy against also-rans?

The Sabres this year tend to play down to (or up to) the level of their opponent. Whether we're facing a very good opponent or a very bad opponent, the results seem to be a game decided by one goal. I'd love to see us really stick it to Tampa Bay tomorrow. Beat em 6-1 like we used to a couple years ago.

I get tired of the Crosby love fest on versus.

He is the Tom Brady of the NHL. I love how the announcers claimed Roy stuck out his knee to bring down Crosby and got a penalty. Then they show the replay, and the two players simply ran into each other and Crosby dove like a swan, no knee involved. No touching of Sid allowed.