Since we aren't making the playoffs

BeastMode54

if we can.

I hope the only team that makes it from AFC East is the division winner, with Indy and Baltimore winning the wild card. As much as I hate the Phins, I'd rather them winning the division than the other two. I hate the Patriots more than any team in sports, and I'd love to see the back pages of the NY newspapers filled with negative Jets garbage. The whole country gushed over Favre and the "new" Jets. I would love to see them fail. Let's win out and ruin the Pats and Jets seasons!

if we can.

I hope the only team that makes it from AFC East is the division winner, with Indy and Baltimore winning the wild card. As much as I hate the Phins, I'd rather them winning the division than the other two. I hate the Patriots more than any team in sports, and I'd love to see the back pages of the NY newspapers filled with negative Jets garbage. The whole country gushed over Favre and the "new" Jets. I would love to see them fail. Let's win out and ruin the Pats and Jets seasons!

I know the Dolphins are the feel good story and all, but I just can't make myself favor them over the Pats or Jets. It's probably cuz of my dad hating them so much, but the Phins will always be my least favorite team. That said, I'm also rooting for the Colts and Ravens to make the playoffs. I've always like Peyton and I think this Ravens squad is eerily similar to the Superbowl team they built back in 2000. They are 9-4 because of some early growing pains with Flacco, but he is better than Dilfer and they will be a scary playoff team.

if we can.

I agree with the divisio winner But I cannot see how we can play spoilers when Jauron does not know haw to beat a team that has a winning record. <_<

I agree with the divisio winner But I cannot see how we can play spoilers when Jauron does not know haw to beat a team that has a winning record. <_<

I knew this post was coming, and I can't say I disagree with you. But a man can hope can't he?.....sigh....sniffle

I know the Dolphins are the feel good story and all, but I just can't make myself favor them over the Pats or Jets. It's probably cuz of my dad hating them so much, but the Phins will always be my least favorite team. That said, I'm also rooting for the Colts and Ravens to make the playoffs. I've always like Peyton and I think this Ravens squad is eerily similar to the Superbowl team they built back in 2000. They are 9-4 because of some early growing pains with Flacco, but he is better than Dilfer and they will be a scary playoff team.

Personally I would rather see the Dolphins do it why Because I despise the Pats have always hated the jets and Hate them even more for Trading for Brett Farve and cutting Chad and letting him sign with the dolphins becuase before all that Happened I had us as a shoe in for second in the division and when BRady went down I saw a chance for first But definately for me it would be bitter sweet to see the Dolphins win the East While the Pats and its prodigee is sitting at homw watching it on TV. <_<

if we can.

That's EXACTLY how I felt when we were wallowing at 2-3 and y'all were at 5-1. I really didn't think we'd have a chance to come near 500 and between Buff / Pats* / JEST, the Bills are just plain far less obnoxious (in recent years).

if we can.

Great idea. Let's do it. Wait a minute, we can't do it. Unfortunately the Bills have to do it. Damn, and to think you had me all fired up there for a minute. As for the Bills, well it will most likely be cold and windy next week in New Jersey, and there could be a ton of snow up in Denver, and we all know how nasty bone chilling the weather can be at the Ralph on December 28th, so I just can't see how our beloved Buffalo Bills will be able to put up with all of that horrible winter weather. I suggest you keep thinking those positive thoughts and be ready to accept a 6-10 record.