Missing Link "the right character."

This team needs some A-holes. The team is a bunch of high character, over achieving, average players. They need two or three A-holes who get 15 sacks a year, or 90 receptions and 12TD's and will push the team. Where are the in your face leaders like Darryl Talley was. All those Cowboy teams that whipped the Bills in the Superbowl were filled with A-holes, that could play. I want those guys on the team. I don't care what the hell they do off the field. <_<

This team needs some A-holes. The team is a bunch of high character, over achieving, average players. They need two or three A-holes who get 15 sacks a year, or 90 receptions and 12TD's and will push the team. Where are the in your face leaders like Darryl Talley was. All those Cowboy teams that whipped the Bills in the Superbowl were filled with A-holes, that could play. I want those guys on the team. I don't care what the hell they do off the field. <_<

I vote Kawika Mitchell, he seems like an A-hole.

I agree. Last week I wrote posts arguing that this team is made up of to many 'workers' and not enough 'players'.

Lunch pail, nose to the grindstone, high motor, film guys are great for the bottom 80% of a roster. But every good team needs guys who are just more talented than the other guys.

Off-the-field issues sometimes come with the egos of great players.

They were also well coached. <_< hint hint.