Name one STAR player on our team That WOULD be a STAR on another?

Poeticlaw

and BTW I do not give a !@#$ about having stars on our team. I would rather our team kicked ass as a unit and the sum was greater then their individual parts. It is not about having stars on our team

Im just trying to point out in spite of the fan bias we are going to have that there is no star on our team that would be a star on another. LEE EVANS included!!!!

and BTW I do not give a !@#$ about having stars on our team. I would rather our team kicked ass as a unit and the sum was greater then their individual parts. It is not about having stars on our team

i have a feeling this is about Wilson saying we don't have the talent, and people confusing "talent" with "stardom"

evans, lynch, fred jackson, peters, stroud, mitchell, whitner, mcgee, parrish, mckelvin (the last 3 all for their return ability), greer maybe...

thats 11, so at least its a starting squad for one side of the ball?

That looks about right. Evans for sure and probably Lynch and Stroud.

Im just trying to point out in spite of the fan bias we are going to have that there is no star on our team that would be a star on another. LEE EVANS included!!!!

What is that even supposed to mean? "Star on our team that would be a star on another". Does that include the Lions, Bengals, Chiefs, Raiders, Seahawks, and Rams? Because I'm sure they'd be happy to take a lot of our best players off our hands. Seriously, that is such a vague question, how are we supposed to respond?

thats a flat out wrong statement.

The only reason LEE signe with us is because we were dumb enough to pay him for the talent he thinks he is where the rest of the NFL knows hes nothing more than a BURNER thats it. Atleast Tory Holt was a burner who could also catch the ball when he wasnt gong long.

Im sorry i would have to second the second on that B-)

On a serious note...you would be hard pressed to find a STAR on this team, wouldn't you? There are several very good players who could be STARS on another team, but we don't have a legitimate STAR do we?

The only reason LEE signe with us is because we were dumb enough to pay him for the talent he thinks he is where the rest of the NFL knows hes nothing more than a BURNER thats it. Atleast Tory Holt was a burner who could also catch the ball when he wasnt gong long.

So the fact that he's been a Pro Bowl option every year means he has no talent huh? This is a guy who caught 265 yards in ONE GAME. It's not his fault he plays on the most offensively inept team in the league.