Here is another thing that I just dont understand

I hate the fact that Dick is a "play not to lose coach"

OK

But dont close to the vest coaches rely on the run and expect their defense to keep them in it?

Why aren't we RUNNING THE BALL

Jauron doesn't wear a vest. You may be thinking of Jim Tressel.

I hate the fact that Dick is a "play not to lose coach"

OK

But dont close to the vest coaches rely on the run and expect their defense to keep them in it?

Why aren't we RUNNING THE BALL

I think that's a valid question. Only 13 rushes for the top RB. And what's weirder… nobody else even took a handoff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Freddie got a touch. I didn't see any end-arounds. JP took off a few times, but that was desperation, not any kind of running game.

I also think it's weird that we have not seen Oman at all this year. I would guess that it's extremely rare for a team to only use a grand total of 2 RB's throughout a season. In one sense, it says something good about the health of Marshawn & Freddie. In another sense, it kind of says this team doesn't run enough.

I think that's a valid question. Only 13 rushes for the top RB. And what's weirder… nobody else even took a handoff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Freddie got a touch. I didn't see any end-arounds. JP took off a few times, but that was desperation, not any kind of running game.

I also think it's weird that we have not seen Oman at all this year. I would guess that it's extremely rare for a team to only use a grand total of 2 RB's throughout a season. In one sense, it says something good about the health of Marshawn & Freddie. In another sense, it kind of says this team doesn't run enough.

See: Giants, New York

GIANTS

Player Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD

Brandon Jacobs 195 1002 5.1 44 12

Derrick Ward 138 669 4.8 22 2

Ahmad Bradshaw 54 319 5.9 77 1

BILLS

Player Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD

Marshawn Lynch 218 875 4.0 50 7

Fred Jackson 86 361 4.2 24 1

What production they get on the ground, eh?

Dick doesn't have a philosophy; he has a slogan:

"Its hard to win in the NFL" <_<

" We are at .500..."

" We are under .500 and need to get back to .500"

Karumba I got it JAuron Plays to .500 He had a Hard time at 5-1 becuase he was over .500 so he played to .500 and when he reaches .500 he loses to go under .500 so he can play to .500 than he loses again and plays to .500 and continues till the end of the season always come up 1 game short of the .500 mark he likes to play to. <_<

You know......as a person DJ is a hard guy to not like

BUT

I get tired of the crap that comes out of his mouth......to me he comes across as condesending when he explains things......

"Well....sure you would like to be winning" no @HIT DICK.....after a 5-1 start the FANS WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT TO BE TRUE