Okay cat haters!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERY person that has a cat has that litterbox smell in their house.

Also one of my neighbors let their cat run around and the damn thing would always stevestojan in my planter box on my patio where I was growing tomatoes. I had to put the gutter guard material over the dirt. It disappeared and I think (hope) it got eaten by the coyotes in the hills across the street.

EVERY person that has a cat has that litterbox smell in their house.

88521[/snapback]

That is SOOOO true. Even the cleanest people that have cats. The only exception I have found to this is people who have that automatically cleaning cat box. But after they got their second cat, even that didnt work.

If I want an animal that's gonna crap in my house, I'll just start wearing depends.

That is SOOOO true. Even the cleanest people that have cats. The only exception I have found to this is people who have that automatically cleaning cat box. But after they got their second cat, even that didnt work.

If I want an animal that's gonna crap in my house, I'll just start wearing depends.

88543[/snapback]

It's absolutely NOT true. I have two cats, and my house never smells like litter. Your house only smells that way if you LET it smell that way.

It's absolutely NOT true. I have two cats, and my house never smells like litter. Your house only smells that way if you LET it smell that way.

88550[/snapback]

ask one of your friends who you will know will be 100% honest with you. You're house may not STINK but if 100 is smelling perfectly clean and 0 smells like the house-o-urine, and you say it doesnt smell, its probably at like a 90. I think cat people just get used to it.

ask one of your friends who you will know will be 100% honest with you. You're house may not STINK but if 100 is smelling perfectly clean and 0 smells like the house-o-urine, and you say it doesnt smell, its probably at like a 90. I think cat people just get used to it.

88560[/snapback]

I'm waiting for your comment about your dog putting waste on other people's properties, steve... :doh:

88560[/snapback]

It is my incredible sense of smell that keeps my house smelling the way it does. I'm the first one to smell the litter. The litter is electronic, for starters, and then is cleaned out and gets new litter every other day. I'm telling you...it's not the litter that makes the house smell. It's the people who don't tend to it.

It is my incredible sense of smell that keeps my house smelling the way it does. I'm the first one to smell the litter. The litter is electronic, for starters, and then is cleaned out and gets new litter every other day. I'm telling you...it's not the litter that makes the house smell. It's the people who don't tend to it.

88601[/snapback]

yeah, like i said, if you have one of those electronic ones, you're good, so long as you dont have like 5 cats

Anyway, just teach em to use the crapper.

88550[/snapback]

so, you chase the cat around with a scooper? No wonders they are nutted up.

I've had both dogs and cats and respect the differences between them. But I've got to admit, after being a parent for so many years I prefer a cat.  If I'm having a good time at happy hour, I don't have to run home to let the dog out.  And if I want to run away for a weekend, I just leave extra food & water and don't have the expense of dog sitters. Having a dog is like having little children.

88496[/snapback]

Better be glad you don't have DC Toms cats. They run up your phone bill and have sloppy parties. Never use coasters.

I like cats myself, because they are independent, and each has his or her own personality. If you want to control everything around you you won't like cats, but then again you wouldn't like me either.

88710[/snapback]

Probably not.