Okay cat haters!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure with all the daily stresses of sleeping, crapping, eating, drinking, sleeping, crapping, eating, drinking and chasing the occasional cricket, they need a little kitty prozac to get them through the rough patches.

Melissa, I am with you.  I love cats and would have one if I did not have allergies to them.

I can't believe that there are so many people here who would mistreat cats, for shame on you all.

88263[/snapback]

That's the thing T-Bone. I WOULD mistreat one. That's why I don't own one.

That's the thing T-Bone. I WOULD mistreat one. That's why I don't own one.

88266[/snapback]

I'm not surprised. Cats, unlike dogs are not easily-led pack animals and also unlike dogs are keen judges of humans and know which humans are assh*oles and which are not.

That's why some folks despise cats and cats despise certain people - cats know who is OK and who are loads.

Simple. :lol::doh:

I'm not surprised. Cats, unlike dogs are not easily-led pack animals and also unlike dogs are keen judges of humans and know which humans are assh*oles and which are not.

That's why some folks despise cats and cats despise certain people - cats know who is OK and who are loads.

Simple. :lol:  :lol:

88366[/snapback]

Yeah, that gets tricky when you meet a new girl and she has a cat. Sometimes you have to win over one kitty before you....oh, nevermind. :doh:

so I assume kicking them frees some of that stress.

God, i hate cats.

88247[/snapback]

stevestojan, stevestojan, There's something we can agree on?

Why do cats love cat haters? Anytime I get around a damn cat they want to hop on my lap and be all happy. Owner says "they never DO that!". Then, to add insult I have to "gently" remove said cat.