Do you think there are even 40,000 at RWS?

There will be at least 60,000. Because we are sheep. We are.

If they put a team of these newly discoved mini humans on the field, we would show up.

88192[/snapback]

It sucks, but I don't like the alternative.

"Here come your 2006 Los Angeles Bills...."

i may tailgate, then go home....tailgate is the best part of the game since 1999

88216[/snapback]

That really doesnt sound like a terrible idea. Tailgate and then head to a bar? At least we'll be warm, and the beer will be a hell of alot cheaper.

Even if there are only 40,000 people there, that would be 40,000 more people than you're likely to see downtown St. Louis celebrating a World Series victory.

Sorry, dude. One downer thought deserves another sometimes.

That really doesnt sound like a terrible idea. Tailgate and then head to a bar? At least we'll be warm, and the beer will be a hell of alot cheaper.

88219[/snapback]

actually, that idea sounds fabulous

everytime i go to a bills game in cold weather, i end up having a windburned face and chapped lips for 2 weeks

Do you guys think they will even get 40,000 in the stands Sunday?  I think by the end of the year it will look like 1984.

88189[/snapback]

Well I know is all 7 people coming to the game with me are still planning on going, our annual pilrgimage. I can only see my wife skipping if its cold and rainy and they may not be enough excuse for her.