It's Over Ralph, It's Over

The only solace I have right now is that my feelings for this team are echoed in many others. I called my buddy yesterday in the beginning of the 4th quarter and told him that when Miami went down and scored their first TD, I had ZERO reaction. It was the first time in my entire life this had ever happened. I really didn't care because this whole organization has sunk so low. I knew the game was over before it started and that I was actually watching the Houston score hoping they would win (draft).

My buddy then asked me if I had checked my vm from about an hour before and it stated pretty much the EXACT SAME thing I just told him. The passion I displayed yesterday reflects the passion of the coaches and players on this team. There is just a void of everything. I don't even remember this going on in the 2-14 years!!

Ralph, you're beyond help - just get your horrible fingerprints off this team and try and sell locally - it CAN BE DONE!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!! This team needs a football guy running it now!

Couldn't agree more. I found myself laughing at the team when, even up until last week, I was normally screaming at the TV in the same situations. My wife was stunned when I mentioned to her: "I think I'm going to turn on the Cowboys game - I can't take anymore of this." I consider myself a "die-hard", and us "die-hards" have been through some brutal years. Our lack of emotion of late is really an indictment of how terribly low this franchise has sunk (in a 6 week period!)

Jauron seems to be a good man, a player's coach, and a hard-worker, but his lack of emotion is clearly being portrayed on his players' faces. A great coach should be able to deliver a spark to his team in a time like this, and he just can't seem to do it. It's time for Ralph to hand over the reigns to someone who can make sound football decisions that is capable of bringing in a winner. Let's get this thing going back in the right direction.

The only solace I have right now is that my feelings for this team are echoed in many others. I called my buddy yesterday in the beginning of the 4th quarter and told him that when Miami went down and scored their first TD, I had ZERO reaction. It was the first time in my entire life this had ever happened. I really didn't care because this whole organization has sunk so low. I knew the game was over before it started and that I was actually watching the Houston score hoping they would win (draft).

My buddy then asked me if I had checked my vm from about an hour before and it stated pretty much the EXACT SAME thing I just told him. The passion I displayed yesterday reflects the passion of the coaches and players on this team. There is just a void of everything. I don't even remember this going on in the 2-14 years!!

Ralph, you're beyond help - just get your horrible fingerprints off this team and try and sell locally - it CAN BE DONE!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!! This team needs a football guy running it now!

I felt the same way. I've always been one of the positive ones in the past. This has gotten to point where a loss doesn't even make me angry anymore, in fact it hardly even bothers me.

Well, listening to the radio today, it seems as though everyone is on the same page. Nobody really cares about which players made mistakes and which coaches blew the call. There obviously needs to be changes at the top.

Do we really need to look any further than the team we played yesterday? I mean seriously, it is so obvious!! How many players and coaches did Miami ger rid of in one year? There are a few core players here so get rid of the dead weight and clear the coaching cabinet. This team is playing for nobody right now....

I disengaged emotionally from the team during the off season when I saw they were not going to fix many glaring holes even though they had a ton of space under the cap- I will admit I wondered if I F-up when the Bills were 4-0 and then 5-1 but I stuck to my guns- a quick evaluation OL : Butler, Fowler, Preston are all below average, Dockery is overpaid for what he brings- DL Stroud is the only one with any talent,- Williams, Kelsey, Denny all hustle but have below average talent- Schobel is undersized , on the wrong side of thirty, and has a rep of not believing in diet or off-season conditioning .

LBs the POZ is neither a knock the snot out of you hitter, a great pass defender, or a run you down from behind with blazing speed guy- he was way over hyped on this board - Ellison is a try hard kid who should not be a starter- DBs the Bills best unit but Whitner doesn't make plays on the ball , Simpson is inconsistent, and they lack a large CB for some match-ups- WRs and TEs Evans and Josh Reed who should be a third WR then a bunch of nothing but I must say I like Steve Johnson a little bit, and maybe Hardy will get his head out of his a$$ and take the steps he needs to improve in the off-season. RB Mr Lynch catch 200 balls a day during the off-season or steal Fred Jackson's hands QB Mr Edwards hit the weights again in the off-season and work with trainers to maintain your strength during the season.

I'm with ya, I was putting up Christmas decorations with the game on in the background. I knew they were going to lose and it didn't bother me. They will lose out as well. Ralph either fire Dick and Turk and make Bobby April the HC or sell the team. Because this is the low point of the franchise IMHO.

Well, listening to the radio today, it seems as though everyone is on the same page. Nobody really cares about which players made mistakes and which coaches blew the call. There obviously needs to be changes at the top.

Do we really need to look any further than the team we played yesterday? I mean seriously, it is so obvious!! How many players and coaches did Miami ger rid of in one year? There are a few core players here so get rid of the dead weight and clear the coaching cabinet. This team is playing for nobody right now....

exactly

and now I hear Cleveland wants to bring Schottenheimer back...somebody please wake up Ralph.....somebody? Anybody? And Ralph's response yesterday was that he was used to this. You know what Ralph, we are used to you and sick of you to boot! You have become a disgrace Mr. Wilson