It's the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year

/dev/null

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...ex.html?eref=T1

The Poinsettia Bowl between Boise St (BCS Snub) and TCU looks pretty interesting

And how about the Hawaii Bowl. Notre Dame got a Bowl bid? Notre Six and fvcking Six Dame! Gawd, I hate that school

You really expected ND to not get a bowl bid when they're bowl eligible? It's one of the most marketable teams out there.

You really expected ND to not get a bowl bid when they're bowl eligible? It's one of the most marketable teams out there.

And they're going to Hawaii! Quite a reward for a 6-6 season.

I think the Warriors may prevail in that one...they should have beaten Cincinnati. The Bearcats scored 19 points in the fourth quarter to pull it out.

And they're going to Hawaii! Quite a reward for a 6-6 season.

I think the Warriors may prevail in that one...they should have beaten Cincinnati. The Bearcats scored 19 points in the fourth quarter to pull it out.

That surprised me, too. HI with their home-grown refs usually give a visitor a sure-fire hose job.

You're confusing bowl eligible with bowl worthy

I hope ND loses for obvious reasons. But also, if they lose they'll go 6-7 and finish under 500 <_<

No, the only thing I'm confusing (very briefly) is you for someone with a clue. 9 different 6-6 teams are playing in bowls.

But thanks for letting us know that a team losing a bowl will finish with one more loss than their current record. That's some deep analysis.

That surprised me, too. HI with their home-grown refs usually give a visitor a sure-fire hose job.

Those were actually Big East refs - one of the stipulations for UC to go back to that god forsaken island. Unfortunately, the Big East refs suck nearly as bad as the home grown WACkos

Those were actually Big East refs - one of the stipulations for UC to go back to that god forsaken island. Unfortunately, the Big East refs suck nearly as bad as the home grown WACkos

Ahh - didn't know.

I do like the UB - UConn matchup. IMO, both pretty well coached, both have decent lineups. I'm sure it will be televised here - possibly on ESPNU.

Ahh - didn't know.

I do like the UB - UConn matchup. IMO, both pretty well coached, both have decent lineups. I'm sure it will be televised here - possibly on ESPNU.

It's on a real network...ESPN2 12noon Jan 3. So if you have basic cable, you'll see it. One problem is it will likely be against an NFL wild card playoff game. At least we don't have to worry about missing a Bills game.

PTR

It's on a real network...ESPN2 12noon Jan 3. So if you have basic cable, you'll see it. One problem is it will likely be against an NFL wild card playoff game. At least we don't have to worry about missing a Bills game.

PTR

Thanks.

I admit to no interest in UC football until they left Conference USA and entered the Big East. That change brought competition against some better clubs.

A couple of posters have implied that UConn is nothing. Not so. I feel that this will be one of the more evenly matched - and entertaining bowl games.

Thanks.

I admit to no interest in UC football until they left Conference USA and entered the Big East. That change brought competition against some better clubs.

A couple of posters have implied that UConn is nothing. Not so. I feel that this will be one of the more evenly matched - and entertaining bowl games.

UCONN is good rushing, poor passing, but tops in the Big East on D. UB has a great run and pass game, but a suspect D. Looks like UB will be tested against a quality defense. The game may come down to how well the UB D contains UCONNs top RB Brown.

PTR