I've lost all respect for Vic Carruci

1billsfan

Unfortunatly whats asinine is the fact there run success at the goaline is less than that..Its a low percentage play with the guy throwing it...

It's a low percentage play no matter who is throwing it.

But I do agree that the truly asinine part is the coaching staff's stubborn refusal to let Lynch pound the ball inside the 5, and the O-line's inability to get any sort of push on running plays.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but yes I do feel that anyone who still thinks that Dick Jauron is a capable head football coach in this league is clueless. Vic has lost all credibility with me because of this very subject. That's the reason why I started this thread. As for being knowledgeable, why did it take the local Buffalo media until after yesterday's game to talk about the insane coaching deferrals when I've been talking about this since the Miami game in October? Why are they all of a sudden noticing Jauron's horrible coaching skills, I was screaming about Jauron's suckitude last year when this team ended the season by flat out quitting on him. Hate to break it to you, but

football journalists are no more smarter than you or I. They just have better inside sources.

Wow, no more smarter...&...better inside info.... :rolleyes:

I have worked with journalists for years- they are assumed to have more credibility because their thoughts are printed...otherwise they are just like the rest of us.....some opinions are more convincing than others

In regards to what's in the best interests of the Buffalo Bills winning football games. Inside info has nothing to do with whether the team's coaches and players are good or bad. It's just fluff side bar stuff that has no baring on what the team does on Sunday. Vic was big on Jauron when he was first picked, while I was reading Chicago Bears football forums and throwing up. The amazing thing is that he still gives this 7 time loser of a head coach a pass while gleefully driving back and forth over the backup QB's body.