(OT) Wow!

nodnarb

Brandon, I was just messing around. I actually think its very cool.

I would have loved to live back then. Imagine me going over there. 6'6 and walking through a land of 3' people and tiny elephants? Thats would be f-cking AWESOME.

88186[/snapback]

Pygmy goats that never blink too. You would be in heaven!

So maybe Lord of the Rings was a documentary?

....oh and WOW!

Too bad they weren't still around and kicking it. It would've been cool to have some Hobbits or Jawas or Ewoks or whatever they resembled around.

Also, this could be the people from Willow.

question.

there are dwarfs NOW too. does that mean that all homo-sapians are dwarfs. there are even kids that age years in only weeks (sadly :lol: )(some disease i dont know the name to).

couldnt this ONE "person" just be a rare thing. maybe representing only 1% of there population? and all the other "people" were normal size? but we just havent found there bones yet?

hell if 2 mil. years from now they dig up pam Anderson, they will think we evolved silicon breasts.

one set of bones does not give a true representation of a whole civilization, or the entire evolution of a species. when they find more evidence then i will believe.

science is always changing what they believe. This new find just changes the current thinking about the subject. in 15 years, they will change it again, just like they changed it 100 times in the past.

but what do i know, a BS in Geology kinda tells me the "religious" thing doesnt have it right eather........ :doh:

question.

there are dwarfs NOW too. does that mean that all homo-sapians are dwarfs. there are even kids that age years in only weeks (sadly  :lol: )(some disease i dont know the name to).

couldnt this ONE "person" just be a rare thing. maybe representing only 1% of there population? and all the other "people" were normal size? but we just havent found there bones yet?

hell if 2 mil. years from now they dig up pam Anderson, they will think we evolved silicon breasts.

one set of bones does not give a true representation of a whole civilization, or the entire evolution of a species. when they find more evidence then i will believe.

science is always changing what they believe. This new find just changes the current thinking about the subject. in 15 years, they will change it again, just like they changed it 100 times in the past.

but what do i know, a BS in Geology kinda tells me the "religious" thing doesnt have it right eather........ :doh:

88238[/snapback]

No, it's more of a galapogos thing. You know, isolated islands that create new genetic lines based on selective biological changes over time. So yes, it's a "line" or "race" of humanoids that evolved over thousands of years because food limitations rewarded those who didn't need to consume as much.

question.

there are dwarfs NOW too. does that mean that all homo-sapians are dwarfs. there are even kids that age years in only weeks (sadly  :lol: )(some disease i dont know the name to).

88238[/snapback]

RTFA.

"The researchers also determined she was not a dwarf or abnormal in any way, but perfectly proportioned for her size. The researchers found the remains of similar hobbit-sized humans in the cave as well, further confirming that the island was once home to a population of little people."

RTFA.

"The researchers also determined she was not a dwarf or abnormal in any way, but perfectly proportioned for her size. The researchers found the remains of similar hobbit-sized humans in the cave as well, further confirming that the island was once home to a population of little people."

88271[/snapback]

RTFA...I love it! My new favorite abbr.

RTFA!    Nice.

Brandon, not sure if you got the message from Nik, but we are already committed on Friday  :doh:

88352[/snapback]

Oh, man that stinks! It's not the same without Baischness.

Are you sure you can't blow off said committment?

We'll have Cheez-Whiz!

(what's that from?)

RTFA.

88271[/snapback]

lol, damn. :lol::doh: 5 hours of boredom at work and my brain stops working. i read that whole artical and didnt see anything about "other remains". my boss should let me take naps during the day, ill be more productive.