I'm sorry, but I still like JP

Virgil

I'm just saying that I like the guy. Watching his post-game press conference, the guy actually answers questions and shows some emotion. He's not like Trent or DJ who give the same storybook answers. You can tell the guy still wants it. Yeah, he is deflated by the loss of the game and being a backup, but his heart is still there. That's just something I can root for.

On a side note, did anyone notice in DJ's conference how he actually got a little pissed when asked why he keeps deferring. Funny

I don't care how my QB acts after the game...if they suck while playing it, they might as well just be my next door neighbor...JP has always sounded good to me, always said the right things, and no doubt he cares...he is not a good NFL QB however. Great guy though...I wish it had worked...but he can't get the job done...we got to let him fly...maybe it will work out for him somewhere else...I doubt it though.

JP has had his confidence shattered by this coaching staff and it will take quite awhile for him to recover completely.

Until the coaches change or they get replaced the Bills will continue to screw their QB's into the ground...

If you follow the NFL, not just the Bills, you will come to the conclusion that plenty of QB's have been treated just as poorly, been given as "few chances" to succeed (that one always cracks me up) as JP Losman, and some have turned into viable NFL Qb's. JP hasn't managed to do this. If his confidence is as shattered as you suggest, and it will take him as long to recover from his experience in Buffalo, as you suggest, you really have to wonder how good of an NFL QB he could ever be. Most QB's who are drafted in the first round of the NFL draft go to bad teams...they are braught to these teams with the idea that they will somehow help the team rise from their current bad situation. JP isn't one of those. Look at how Chad Pennington has been treated over the years...Eli Manning...they all managed to turn into starting caliber NFL QB's under far more scrutiny than JP Losman has ever faced. I think for JP, the expression "sh-- or get off the pot" is pretty appropriate...

JP has had his confidence shattered by this coaching staff and it will take quite awhile for him to recover completely.

Until the coaches change or they get replaced the Bills will continue to screw their QB's into the ground...

sorry, make excuses for him all you want but he is simply not an NFL qb. He actually is one of the worst qbs I have ever seen.

I don't care how my QB acts after the game...if they suck while playing it, they might as well just be my next door neighbor...JP has always sounded good to me, always said the right things, and no doubt he cares...he is not a good NFL QB however. Great guy though...I wish it had worked...but he can't get the job done...we got to let him fly...maybe it will work out for him somewhere else...I doubt it though.

JP had 5 years to show what he can do.........

Todays game shows just how much of a bust he was as a first round pick

Maybe he could make the Lions a playoff contender............. :lol:

Nope. Losman sucks on his own. He was a borderline first rounder from a small conference that he struggled to have a winning record against.

Once again, i'm not saying the guy should be our qb, I'm just saying I like him. He comes off as more human than most of the other players and alteast he pretends to come off like he's doing anything he can to win.

sorry, make excuses for him all you want but he is simply not an NFL qb. He actually is one of the worst qbs I have ever seen.

JP will not be even a backup on another team if he continues to play like he has for us in the past two weeks. I think he reads defenses as poorly as any quarterback I have ever seen. He has not gotten better in his recognitions and instincts in throwing the football since day one. He has a great arm, and is mobile, but lacks ANY SKILL in knowing where to throw the football on each play. Watch how many deep passes he overthrows by a lot. It is ridiculous that a professional quarterback can misfire so badly and look that confused

As a team our offense had 163 yards total against a Miami defense that gave up 48 points to the Patriots. That is pathetic and unacceptable. We have scored 6 points in two games. Our offense is worse than last year which I thought was impossible. This team looks nothing like the team of the first month of the season. It is shocking. This team is in the same place as at the end of 2003 and 2005. Absolutely pathetic. I sit and watch and just cringe at how bad we look. Offensively, as BAD as any team in the league. We have to change head coaches. Jauron has lost this team. They are going thru the motions. Is anyone even coaching out there right now? I would like to see Jauron canned immediately, to start to get rid of the stench. (Less accountability on this team, than just about any in the NFL. Lynch played just horribly as well, and looked like he really didn't care. Need much more out of a player of his caliber. Players have stopped playing hard for Dick. SAD, SAD,SAD,SAD

The only difference is Rob Johnson was a complete douchebag. Losman was a likable guy. I think that's why he still had groupies despite that fact it was clear long ago he wasn't good enough.

Yep, he is a likeable guy. Unfortunately, that does not translate into being a good qb. Him & his agent are going to have a tough time finding a team for him to play on next year. I really believe that. I laugh when people say he may go to Minn or tampa & start next year. Really???? Those teams are going to the playoffs & have qbs that know how to run an offense.

JP will not be even a backup on another team if he continues to play like he has for us in the past two weeks. I think he reads defenses as poorly as any quarterback I have ever seen. He has not gotten better in his recognitions and instincts in throwing the football since day one. He has a great arm, and is mobile, but lacks ANY SKILL in knowing where to throw the football on each play. Watch how many deep passes he overthrows by a lot. It is ridiculous that a professional quarterback can misfire so badly and look that confused

As a team our offense had 163 yards total against a Miami defense that gave up 48 points to the Patriots. That is pathetic and unacceptable. We have scored 6 points in two games. Our offense is worse than last year which I thought was impossible. This team looks nothing like the team of the first month of the season. It is shocking. This team is in the same place as at the end of 2003 and 2005. Absolutely pathetic. I sit and watch and just cringe at how bad we look. Offensively, as BAD as any team in the league. We have to change head coaches. Jauron has lost this team. They are going thru the motions. Is anyone even coaching out there right now? I would like to see Jauron canned immediately, to start to get rid of the stench. (Less accountability on this team, than just about any in the NFL. Lynch played just horribly as well, and looked like he really didn't care. Need much more out of a player of his caliber. Players have stopped playing hard for Dick. SAD, SAD,SAD,SAD

I agree with everything you have said. For the great arm Losman has, he is just about the most inaccurate qb I have ever seen. The way he overthrows receivers is downright embarrassing. Has no touch, no feel for the pass rush, can not read a defense to save his life & continuosly scrambles right into the DEs arms. These def cordinators must laugh their asses off when game planning against Losman.