Looks like the Cleveland Browns are doing something

Heels20X6

The Browns were supposed to be good this year so they can more easily be called a disappointment. The talking heads figured the Bills were still a year or two away. So naturally it is easier to fire Crennel.

That said, I'm disappointed and I want Jauron to be given the 'ol heave ho.

Im glad they are going after him instead of Cowher. That team would be sick with him as HC.

They'll be good with Marty too. Sucks because for some reason I thought Marty was "achievable" as a head coach whereas Cowher wouldn't come here unless we threatened him with releasing sex tapes of his daughters....

The parallel is there though. The Browns were expected to make the playoffs, they didn't and they're canning Crennel. The Bills were expected to make the playoffs and they've undergone the greatest collapse in recent franchise history....yet we're all still wondering if they've given Dick a 3 year extension...

:D:bag::death::lol:

what exactly has Marty won?

He hasn't won any titles, but the guy can build a winning team, fast...you don't have a chance to do anything in the playoffs, unless you make them...Marty is the kind of coach the Bills could use...someone who doesn't accept losing ways very easily...

Marty has brought the browns, and chiefs to the afc championship. Martys career record is 200-126. Jauron wishes he was in the same stratosphere as Marty. The guy is a proven winner. He's turned around teams pretty much everywhere he's been. He would've been the best thing possible that could've happened to Buffalo.