Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan Look like All Pro QB's

taterhill

What, did he start by throwing 4 picks in his first 5 attempts in some game?

That's the problem with "fans", they only remember the worst. Go look up Flacco's GAMES and not one game. Tell me how he played last night. I watched the game.

You guys are a joke. Flacco has looked worst than Edwards this season, which is your comparison not mine.

BTW, Flacco threw for about 130 yards 1 TD and 1 INT last night.

That's the problem with "fans", they only remember the worst. Go look up Flacco's GAMES and not one game. Tell me how he played last night. I watched the game.

You guys are a joke. Flacco has looked worst than Edwards this season, which is your comparison not mine.

BTW, Flacco threw for about 130 yards 1 TD and 1 INT last night.

Joe Flacco is awful. They won a superbowl with Trent Dilfer because of that defense. I don't want to hear one person pretend like Joe Flacco would make a difference on this team.

What, did he start by throwing 4 picks in his first 5 attempts in some game?

He said looked worse, not played worse. Trent wears fashionable gloves and has some sweet hair highlights. Flacco just looks like some dude. It should go without saying that no one has played worse than the Glove Wearing Mary.

He said looked worse, not played worse. Trent wears fashionable gloves and has some sweet hair highlights. Flacco just looks like some dude. It should go without saying that no one has played worse than the Glove Wearing Mary.

Post of the week.