Weather conditions in Buffalo

zow2

I know the Bills suck, JP is awful, Jauron is a cyborg...no human emotions. However.. Does anyone really think that Chad Pennington and his Dolphins would have come into cold, blustery RWS and played turnover free football?!? Not a CHANCE! ALso, everytime i saw one of Chad's lovely arching lob throws, i know that same pass would have been tough to complete in the elements. This isn't sour grapes. In retrospect it's obvious that game #1 of the Bills "Series" in Toronto really may have played a huge part in costing them the game.

I know the Bills suck, JP is awful, Jauron is a cyborg...no human emotions. However.. Does anyone really think that Chad Pennington and his Dolphins would have come into cold, blustery RWS and played turnover free football?!? Not a CHANCE! ALso, everytime i saw one of Chad's lovely arching lob throws, i know that same pass would have been tough to complete in the elements. This isn't sour grapes. In retrospect it's obvious that game #1 of the Bills "Series" in Toronto really may have played a huge part in costing them the game.

Maybe some of JPs long bombs wouldve blown back into the field of play into our waiting wr's hands...

Let me get this straight. You're saying playing in perfect dome conditions cost us this game? We already held the Dolphins to 16 points. We only scored 3. How much better was it going to get if we were is a blizzard? Jeebus, people! Admit that we just plain suck.

PTR

One of the saddest parts of this teams demise is that poor weather likely affords absolutely no advantage to us anymore - if anything it probably more negatively affects us than most teams who would come visit (including warm weather ones). In just cold weather, to a man they look like they just can't stand even being out there, don't want to have anything to do with what is going on out there, and can't wait to get back inside for some nice hot cocoa.

One of the saddest parts of this teams demise is that poor weather likely affords absolutely no advantage to us anymore - if anything it probably more negatively affects us than most teams who would come visit (including warm weather ones). In just cold weather, to a man they look like they just can't stand even being out there, don't want to have anything to do with what is going on out there, and can't wait to get back inside for some nice hot cocoa.

yeah, that is probably the most embarrassing part of it---people from around here pride themselves on taking on the elements and anything mother nature can dish out, and these guys go hide in the corner, or more appropriately, around the heaters with like 50 coats each and look like they want to cry...what a bunch of wimps...I'll bet players in Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Green Bay don't cower in the cold like these bunch of babies do...

Let me get this straight. You're saying playing in perfect dome conditions cost us this game? We already held the Dolphins to 16 points. We only scored 3. How much better was it going to get if we were is a blizzard? Jeebus, people! Admit that we just plain suck.

PTR

This quote from the Toronto Sun is the point i was trying to make. Not saying that playing in the Dome cost us the game. I feel like it made it easier for Miami to run their offense and play turnover free. Bottom line...this Toronto experiment was a horrible idea football-wise.

"Would the Bills have won had the game been played in the icy elements of Ralph Wilson Stadium? Probably not. But this much is certain: The soft-armed Pennington would not have been throwing such pretty spirals in the howling winds of Orchard Park."

I hear what you're saying, but Buffalo couldn't even do anything in a dome. Based on what I saw yesterday, I don't think they would have scored a point.