Might as well just blame it on me...

SDS

You know, trying to be responsible here and see what we would need and what it would cost for a one month playoff extravaganza machine. :sick:

Who knew?

You can throw me under that bus as well. I NEVER envisioned a scenario where Whitner would have been proven incorrect concerning his playoff predicition. Dare I say.... I actually thought briefly about the phrase "home field advantage." THe wheels on the bus have formally come off.

You know, trying to be responsible here and see what we would need and what it would cost for a one month playoff extravaganza machine. :sick:

Who knew?

A lot of us learned a hard lesson. Come next year I won't say nuthin about playoffs until I see this on the sports page:

x - Buffalo

x = clinched playoff spot.

I'll just leave you with this video about talkin playoffs.

A lot of us learned a hard lesson. Come next year I won't say nuthin about playoffs until I see this on the sports page:

x - Buffalo

x = clinched playoff spot.

I have a bad feeling you're not going to say "nuthin" about the playoffs for a looong looong time then.

And to add insult to injury, did you see that the d-bags on "Football Night in America" showed the Bills highlights under the banner of "bloopers"? Preston hitting himself in the @ss with the snap. Royal dropping one. JP with the deer in the headlights look...

My two kids were LAUGHING at me...

(sigh)