A religion of peace

_BiB_

Yes, Ed counts. Everyone counts. It's their responsibility on the issues I question. From what I've seen here, on this particular subject, we as a whole exibit very little reponsibility to the greatest undertaking of our personal time.

Once again, whatever. What's done is done. I don't personally care if I wake up tomorrow. People for some reason don't believe that.

96020[/snapback]

My point was, was that, he listened. Fortunately he maybe took the time to review the issues. That being said, truth be known, there may be a few more. But Ed is an example of the ignorance of some in this country that don’t follow politics. No offence Ed.

I talked to another old friend yesterday, he was the best man at my wedding. We have plenty of stories of our female conquests. We talk about our children now. As the conversation went into Politics, he told me he was an undecided. I called him a !@#$ing idiot. ( I can do that because I’ve known him for 25 years).

He said that he would have liked it if we had someone like Ronald Regan running again, he said he cant stand Kerry but that Bush was over the top for him. After dissecting a numbers of issues and the war, he’s back on track for Bush. I’ve turned someone that I thought would never have any doubts about Bush. But it was a telling conversation to say the least. IF he was that milquetoast, where is the rest of the republicans.

The other one I got back on track was my old neighbor, he was a little easier than my best man. That’s two for me. Moving someone on this board to switch their vote is mostly a waste of time, fun trying, but a waste of time. They come here for the elbows and the azzholes. Some accommodate, some don’t.

Don’t give up the fight BiB, never, ever give up. We count on people like you to protect the innocent and the KzooMike. :lol::doh:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As was posted to me, you are talking to a wall. Want about 200 more that haven't been published? One-zies and two-zies don't make the mainstream media, unless we did it. My lord! Men were made to wear girls underwear! Heathens, us all! Cut off a few heads.

That's Ok, we'll all be brothers in love come Wed.

95980[/snapback]

You slammed Islam as being a fundamentally violent religion. That may or may not be true, I honestly don't know. My point is that before you go labelling religions you and your toadies seem willing to ignore that Christianity has a damned ugly history when it comes to the slaughter of non-christians. Hell yea Christians have killed a LOT of Muslims, some point to that as the start of all this almost two thousand years ago. We seem to forget the the U.S. was active in the outright slaughter of THOUSANDS of native american women and children because the were "unclean" and "ungodly". This wasn't incidental, this was a planned military slaughter of not just men, women and CHILDREN. I guess it was "enlightened" when we were cutting the penises off of dead indian men as trophies.

Try to step out of your party line box and look at everything in context. You seem like an intelligent guy, try working at it a little more.

Just for a moment ponder this...not everyone that disagrees with you is wrong.

Try to step out of your party line box and look at everything in context.  You seem like an intelligent guy, try working at it a little more.

Just for a moment ponder this...not everyone that disagrees with you is wrong.

96345[/snapback]

Before you go labelling someone as a party hack, you might want to look in the mirror. Paul is definitely not a party hack.

I also thought I made it pretty clear that there were moderates and extremeists, but folks hear what they want to hear. I'm very aware of our history. Teddy Roosevelt was won of the biggest butchers in our history, but we don't remember him that way.

It's not germane to the present problem. Doesn't matter. We are going to have kill a lot of people by the time this is over. We can't NOT do it because of things done at another time, nor do we even care. The object of the game is to win.

The "Religion of Peace, BTW, is their words, not mine.

Before you go labelling someone as a party hack, you might want to look in the mirror. Paul is definitely not a party hack.

96352[/snapback]

Fair enough, the label wasn't necessary. My apologies to BiB

Ya know Ken, I really wish I had a party I could align myself with. Unfortunately the two major parties seem only satisfied with the extreme. I'd rather wallow as an independent than be labeled by a party.

Fair enough, the label wasn't necessary.  My apologies to BiB

Ya know Ken, I really wish I had a party I could align myself with.  Unfortunately the two major parties seem only satisfied with the extreme.  I'd rather wallow as an independent than be labeled by a party.

96444[/snapback]

One can be a party member without being a party wonk or partisan or blowhard. One doesn't have to follow party lines on everything, or even most things. I am a Democrat but have voted for as many Republicans as Democrats for President in my life. I find myself leaning towards most things on social issues that the party is in favor of but the Dems have had a lot of crappy candidates in my lifetime. And I deal with all issues as they come up and what I know about them (even if it is little) because my gut tells me this is the better of two or lesser of two evils.